Chapter 151: Strawhat Pirates

"Celestial Dragon, what's that? Does it taste good?" Asked Luffy curiously as he looked at Diddy, who merely grinned, displaying his sharp teeth and fangs, causing Usopp, Nami, and Chopper to be even more frightened.

"Heh, usually not, but the one I killed probably tasted pretty good; he was rich in fat, and you know that's where most of the flavor resides." Replied Diddy with a smirk while eyeing Luffy, whose eyes lit up, though only Robin understood the weight of his words among the seven.

"W-Wait, did you just say you killed a Celestial Dragon!?" Asked Robin with widened eyes as she stood up and approached the edge of the upper deck, leaning over the railing while eyeing Diddy.

"Yeah, Saint Xalrons; he was also heavily guarded by five vice admirals, though my crew and I managed to kill them all. While I would like to call it a difficult battle, besides the time when I was forced to fight three Vice-admirals, it wasn't too bad, though I supposed the same couldn't be said for the rest of my crew. Ain't that right, Freyja; didn't you almost die?" Remarked Diddy with a feral grin as he glanced at Robin, who flinched subconsciously from his beastly eyes staring right into her own, though he suddenly shifted his focus to behind her.

"Tch, I almost died 'cause I've got a fucking stupid monkey for a Captain; what fool attacks a Celestial Dragons ship that five Vice-admirals are guarding?" Asked Freyja with a scowl as she glared at Diddy while softly landing on the upper deck beside Robin, who reflexively jumped back while crossing her arms before her chest.

"She is truly beautiful." Muttered Robin with a slight blush as she stared at Freyja, though unlike her, who was simply blushing, a certain someone nearly fainted, make that two, actually.

"F-FREYJA-SWAN!!" Yelled Sanji with heart-shaped eyes as he instantly forgot about Diddy and focused on Freyja while his nose spewed blood.

"N-No, t-this is too much! S-Such beauty!" Stated Usopp with a deep blush as he forgot about his fear of Diddy and looked at Freyja while Nami smacked the back of his head.

"Tch now's not the time to swoon over her Usopp! Don't forget they're still enemy pirates; what if they decide to attack!?" Exclaimed Nami angrily as she glared at Usopp, though it was not like she was much better, given her red-tinted cheeks whenever she looked at Freyja.

"No, you're right. However, they're stronger, so after they kill you all, I'll beg them to spare me, and as I slowly gain her trust over the years while working as her servant, I'll get our revenge when she least expects it!" Remarked Usopp with a serious expression while nodding as he looked at Freyja, only for Nami to, once again, smack him on his head, though this time, she used her clima-tact, causing him to lay sprawled on the ground with a large red bump on his head.

"Tsk, stop blaming me for your weakness, Freyja; even when I fought against three Vice-admirals, I was enjoying myself." Said Diddy with a frown as he ignored the straw hat pirates and glared at Freyja, who Sanji was running around in a circle like a madman.

"Oh, well, excuse me for not being an idiotic battle junkie like you; I've actually had things to do in my life other than fight beasts every day." Said Freyja with a frown as she huffed in annoyance and unceremoniously sat at the helm while staring dagger at Diddy.

"You're really starting to annoy me, Freyja; it's not like I asked to be washed ashore on an island all by myself while also right by the forest. Sorry, I wasn't born in the lap of luxury like you, Ms. Noble; oh, oops, you're not a noble anymore, are you?" Stated Diddy with a frown as he squinted his eyes before clicking his tongue, making sure to end by making Freyja, which she didn't take kindly to.

Freyja didn't like my mocking words at all, as I saw horns, a tail, wings, and nails sprout from her body while she gave me a death glare.

"You know I don't like it when you bring up my past, Diddy!" Remarked Freyja as she hovered over the railing with the help of her wings before approaching Diddy, walking right past Zoro, who just gave her a wary look.