Chapter 152: Strawhat Pirates Defeated!?

Folding my arms, I patiently stood still while waiting for those three to stand back up, though while doing so, I suddenly tilted my head to the left and grabbed a bead that was shot at me from behind; eyeing the orangish bead, I turned and glanced at the dude with a long nose, holding a weird looking slingshot while sporting a grin.

"Tsk, bor-" Said Diddy as he eyed Usopp, though before he could finish, the bead in his hand suddenly exploded into a fiery eruption, engulfing Diddy.

"Haha, you are no match for I, Usopp the Great!" Yelled Usopp with an arrogant smirk as he stood confidently and glared at where Diddy stood.

Clicking my tongue, I waved my hand, blowing the smoke away, and lunged toward the fool who calls himself Usopp; before he could even react, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air.

"Other than burning my clothes, your attack did nothing, and you're so weak I don't even feel like killing you." Remarked Diddy blandly as he eyed the terrified Usopp with his beastly eyes before tossing him overboard, causing him to scream.

Ignoring that weakling, I looked down at my clothes and clicked my tongue in annoyance as I ripped my burnt clothes off my body, which weren't even mine; it was actually Scar's, but it didn't matter since they were burnt, and now I was wearing nothing expect my holster for Naga-sa.

"Ah, freedom at its finest." Muttered Diddy with a slight grin as he stretched a little, his massive schlong dangling merely a few feet before a terrified chopper.

Just as I was about to observe this weird-looking creature, I suddenly titled to the side, ducked down, and leaped out of the way, dodging a kick, horizontal sword slashes, and a punch, which all came from behind. Looking behind me, I saw the three I had previously beaten earlier, although while Sanji and the swordsman were slightly injured, the Captain was completely fine, which I attributed to his rubber-like body.

"Oi, stop running away, monkey! Gatling gun!" Yelled Luffy with a frown as he stared at Diddy in the air and released a rapid flurry of punches at incredible speed.

Smirking, In a fluid motion, I dodged each one of the punches with minimal movement as I approached him before grabbing one of his arms and yanking him to the ground, causing him to land face-first into the deck. However, I wasn't given a second respite as a black leg and a pair of blades headed right for me.

"Concasse! 36-pound phoenix!" Stated Sanji and Zoro, respectively, as they flanked Diddy's sides and attacked him, though it was obviously met with failure.

'72 Bian; variation 54, Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.' Thought Diddy as he fluidly moved his hands like water, redirecting Sanji and Zoro's attacks to not only miss him but hit each other instead.

Seems the two realized they were going to hit each other as they tried to stop, but it was too late; the swordsman was kicked right in the face, while Sanji's clothes were cut, and two gashes appeared on his torso, granted they were flesh wounds and hardly did any damage.

"Ugh! Bastard, move out of the way!" Yelled Zoro angrily as he stopped his body just before hitting the ship's railing while glaring at Sanji.

"I should be the one saying that, moss head! I nearly had him!" Yelled Sanji angrily as he landed on the ship's railing before launching himself back toward Diddy while staring dagger at Zoro.

"Hehe, you two remind me of Freyja and I, except you two are pretty much equal in strength." Remarked Diddy with a chaotic chuckle as he blocked Luffy's punches before grabbing both of his arms and headbutting him in the head, causing his neck to be stretched several feet back.

"Gum gum head butt!" Said Luffy as he launched his head right at Diddy, who took it directly to the face, yet it seemed to cause minimal damage if any at all.