Chapter 147: Lost

It's been about two days since the killing of Saint Xalrons; we've thankfully got away safely, and since then, we haven't seen even a hint of marines or the world government, which is good but also normal since we usually don't just find them sailing around in the ocean, it's so huge after all.

Anyway, once we finally halted our escape and returned to sailing like usual, Mael and Sebas both fainted as they were still heavily injured from the battle; after all, they weren't Freyja or me; they couldn't heal within a matter of a day or two; granted, it's not like Freyja was completely fine, she was also exhausted. I wasn't much better than Freyja; in the last fifteen or so minutes, both Mael and Sebas had reached their limit, and if I hadn't picked up their slack, they probably wouldn't have lasted the whole hour.

I'll tell you what, carrying a ship, which was still full of gold, while also moving through the air at my fastest speed wasn't the hardest thing I've done, but it also wasn't the easiest; gold is a dense metal and very heavy. The fact that I also used advanced, the name I came up with whenever I forcefully increased my heart rate multiple times, had left my heart injured, which only heightened the difficulty; however, in the end, everything went pretty smoothly, and no one died, and we're sailing across paradise without a single worry.

"Diddy, we're lost." Stated Freyja, sitting at the helm as she turned around and glanced at Diddy, who was resting in his hammock.

"Eh? What do you mean we're lost? Did the log pose not reset on those man-eating islands?" Questioned Diddy with a raised eyebrow as he glanced at Freyja, who shook her head and outstretched her hand, showing her log pose, which was spinning around wildly.

"What the hell? I could've sworn one of the first things I did was ask that Heracles dude how long it would take for a log pose to reset. Oh, now I remember; bastard never gave me an answer, and then I got sidetracked with Mael and all that." Remarked Diddy with a frown as he sat upright before clicking his tongue and inwardly cursing Heracles.

"Hmph, I should've expected as much from you; can't do a single thing correctly, and because of that, we're lost at sea." Said Freyja with a huff of annoyance as she turned back around in her seat while lazily gripping the helm.

"Tch, for the record, Succubus, this is probably the best outcome; I've no doubt the Marines and world government have discovered the death of Saint Xalrons. With Gion still alive, she's mostly spilled the beans by now, which means they know we did it, and anyone with half a brain would set up an ambush at the next island after the Boin Archipelago. If we had stupidly gone to the next island, I'm almost certain we'd have fallen into their trap and gotten killed, so really, you should be thanking me. Do you know how hard it is to find a single ship in the massive ocean?" Declared Didy with a grunt as he stood up and approached Freyja before leaning on her chair and glancing at her.

"Tsk, hate it when you make sense; still, while your theory is probably correct, that doesn't change our predicament. We're still lost." Stated Freyja with a click of her tongue as she folded her arms and kicked her feet on the helm before looking at Diddy, who wore a thoughtful expression.

"True. Do you know which way we've been sailing?" Asked Diddy as he hopped on the railing, looking at Freyja while tapping his chin.

"No idea; the other compass is useless here, remember." Remarked Freyja lightly as she grabbed the normal compass from between her breasts, though the needle spun around in circles, similar to the log pose.

"Lame. Whatever, I didn't really intend to visit that place now, but we're currently out of options; you've got that eternal pose to Angel Island?" Asked Diddy with a frown before shaking his head and shrugging his arms, while Freyja stored the compass in the cleavage of her breasts before grabbing the eternal pose.