Chapter 3: Chaos Kong's Birth

It's been about four days since I managed to free myself from those blankets, and I don't know whether it's because I'm a baby or not, but whoever wrapped me in those blankets really didn't want me to escape; I mean it took eight days for me to escape.

Anyways, let's move past my daily ranting; in these past few days, I've gotten very good crawling that It becomes second nature; I don't even need to consciously put effort into it anymore. However, as I stated before, crawling is just the beginning, and currently, I'm working on relearning how to walk; though, I'll tell you what, it's not nearly as difficult as I imagined it would be.

Considering my physical capabilities, I suspected it would be nearly impossible to walk on my two short stubby legs, not to mention my lack of balance; however, to my surprise, although I won't claim it's easy, it's not as bad as I thought. My balance wasn't an issue, mainly because of my brown furry tail, which I can't really control; I just move it subconsciously, but I'll work on that later as it's not much of a concern for me right now.

Other than that, during my downtime, I would scour the beach for food, water, or hopefully both, and while I've found a decent amount that could sustain me for some time since I currently have no teeth, most of the items I've found are useless to me, not to mention even if I had teeth I might not have the jaw strength to bite into them.

Though I did happen to find a couple of snails while digging through the sand in search of eggs, I was tempted to eat them; however, I remember hearing that snails contain a tremendous amount of deadly bacteria and viruses to the human body and though I don't seem to be human, I wasn't going to take my chances right now; especially since I'm currently not desperate. However, if I could boil them, that would be an entirely different story, but that'll be for the future.

"Gob, dammit! I almos hab it! (God, dammit! I almost had it!)." Said Diddy as he tripped and fell face-first into the sand.

'Haa, whatever; I'm making progress; that's all that matters. At the rate I'm currently going, I should be able to walk within a few days. Once again, I'm very thankful I wasn't born as a human again; I would've died many times over.' Thought Diddy while sighing as he prayed to a random god he didn't believe in.

Once I finished my prayer, I started crawling to a nearby tree and used it to prop myself up until I was standing on my own two feet; then, like all the previous failed attempts, I let go of the tree and tried walking by putting my right leg in front of me, and while I managed to successfully do that after nearly falling over. I tried the same with my left leg, yet I didn't lift my leg high enough, and I once again tripped on the sand, falling face-first into the warm sand for the umpteenth time today.

'What's the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? I don't know, but that sounds close enough.' Thought Diddy as he shook his head while repeating what he's been doing for the past day, only to eventually fail every time.

___

___

Over the past few days of attempting to walk, I eventually realized the source of my failures and why I could only walk up to ten steps before falling over. My baby legs weren't strong enough to support my body for several steps. So when I realized that, I stopped trying to walk and started strengthening my legs with the help of a tree to stabilize myself, and I'll tell you what; I don't know whether it's because I'm very young or if it's because I'm not human, but my leg strength grew unusually fast.

On the first day, I started strengthening my legs by doing squats; at first, I couldn't even do six in a row without my legs nearly giving up. However, not even three hours later, I could do nine, which isn't much, but it's a fifty percent increase from my previous record, and that's substantial. The following two days, I continued to show abnormal growth in my strength, and by the third day, which was yesterday, I could do one-hundred squats in a row with relative ease. So now, with my improved leg strength, I started practicing walking again, and just like with my leg muscles, I also made massive improvements in walking.