Chapter 79: Time For Battle!

It was the morning of the next day; Freyja was unfortunately rescued by Scar, preventing her from drowning in the ocean. Surprisingly, once she fully dried off, I expected her first course of action would be to come and attack me, but that actually didn't happen; it seemed like Sebas was able to talk her out of it, which was good for her since she would've ended up losing the exchange if she fought me, not like that hasn't happened several times in the past. Anyways, currently, we are about to follow through with my initial plan of heading toward the battlefield.

"So, is everyone ready? From Sebas's intel, the battlefield's location is quite a distance away, so hopefully, by the time we arrive, the battle will have already commenced; otherwise, it'll be rather awkward." Remarked Diddy as he stood upside from the mast while looking down at his five crewmembers, who were ready for the fight.

"Tch, yeah, we're ready, stupid Captain." Said Freyja with a frown while clicking her tongue in annoyance, still very much angry with Diddy for throwing her into the ocean.

"Hoho, I'm always prepared." Said Sebas with a chuckle and a soft smile as he tidied up his appearance, looking more like a noble than a pirate.

"Heh, I can't wait to experience such a large-scale battle!" Remarked Grand with excitement as he punched his fists together while flexing his muscles, nearly ripping his shirt open.

"I'm in agreeance, but don't get ahead of yourself, Grand; unlike normally in such a large-scale battle, we have two groups of enemies, not just one; both sides are our enemies, which means over 10,000 people will be trying to kill us." Stated Scar solemnly as he pulled out his dagger and inspected it before sheathing it, though the faint smirk on his face said otherwise.

"Haa, I'd be more excited if I had proper guns; all I got are these two cheap weapons that'll probably break in the midst of the battle." Said Trenza with a sigh as she held the pistols she stole from a shop before holstering them back into her belt, which was currently loaded with nearly a thousand rounds.

"Well, who's fault is that Trenza?" Commented Diddy with a smirk while glancing at Trenza, who only sighed since she had no one but herself to blame.

"Hehe, anyways, let's get going; we've got a party to raid!" Added Diddy with a feral grin while electricity danced around his body in response to his excitement.

"At least I'll have a lot of strong men to drain the life of; let's go, Scar." Muttered Freyja with a hungry grind as she licked her lips, picking up Scar in a princess carry while black leathery wings sprouted from her back before she took to the skies with a single mighty flap.

"Hoho, we better guide the way, Grand; we're the only ones who know where the battlefield is." Said Sebas with an amused expression as he lifted his hand, causing Grand's giant frame to float as the two shot off into the sky, following right behind Freyja and Scar.

Seeing those four eagerly leave, I chuckled to myself and released my hold from the masts, causing me to land on the deck beside Trenza, though I wasn't even able to say anything as I instantly felt an added weight on my back, and it wasn't hard to realize who it was.

"Really Trenza?" Questioned Diddy with an annoyed tone as he turned his head one-eighty degrees, eyeing Trenza, who looked utterly disgusted yet shocked by such an act.

"Y-Yes, really, I'm not about to let you drag me through the sky by your tail; I've already experienced that two times too many." Replied Trenza with a frown as she looked at Diddy's neck in awe and repulsion.

"Tch, why you got to ruin my fun? Whatever, at least this way, if I ever happen to engage in battle while carrying you, it'll be easier to fight." Said Diddy with a shake of the head while holding Naga-sa as he leaped high into Trenza's added weight, seemingly not affecting him at all, kicking the air behind him, causing the two to be propelled tens of meters through the air at incredible speeds.