Chapter 8: Massive Improvements!

"Seems I've fully healed, and it only took around two and a half days for me to fully heal from several life-threatening wounds; I don't know how many times I'm going to say it, but this body is simply spectacular." Stated Diddy with a small smile while stretching.

'Not to mention, I'm much stronger than before I fought that lion; I feel like I'd be able to defeat that lion without too much difficulty now.' Thought Diddy with a feral smirk as he flexed his powerful muscles.

Although I felt much stronger than previously, I couldn't precisely tell how much stronger I'd actually gotten, so with that thought, I approached the massive boulder in the distance, yet I didn't intend to use its weight to determine my strength as ever since I've started relentlessly hunting powerful beasts, It has become nearly obsolete; its weight hardly affecting me now.

'Even though it has lost its use for weight training, it is still a massive boulder comprised of stone; destroying it won't be easy.' Thought Diddy with a feral smile that was present on his serious expression.

Standing opposite the boulder that was at least three times my height, I lowered my knees slightly and got into a horse stance, preparing to punch the boulder into smithereens; yet before I did, I suddenly leaped high into the air with all of my might, causing me to soar tens of feet above the trees and allowing me to view most of the forest.

'Never realized how big the forest is; there is even a large part of the Inner-area I haven't explored yet.' Thought Diddy while observing the forest.

Once I arrived at the peak, gravity began to take hold of me; shifting my focus back to the massive boulder below, I closed my hand into a fist and flexed all of the muscles in my right arm to increase its hardness and power. As I grew closer to the massive boulder, I could feel my heart beating excitedly at the prospect of destroying such a giant boulder in one attack.

When I was merely a few inches from touching it, gathering all the strength I could into my right arm, I released the most powerful attack to date, and out of instinct, I yelled the name of the attack as if doing so would increase its power.

"HYPER FIST!" Exclaimed Diddy loudly just as his fist connected with the boulder.

The instant my fist hit the boulder, I could feel how my hand easily dug into it, causing various cracks to encompass the boulder; as the power of my punch traveled throughout the entire boulder, once it finally managed to disperse into the sand below, it caused the ground to tremble in response.

Once everything calmed down, I frowned as I retracted my fist and jumped off the boulder while looking at it nearly perfectly intact, curious how it could still be standing after receiving my attack. Raising my hand, I tapped on the boulder a few times, yet just as I did, the builder suddenly collapsed into numerous tinny pieces, nearly enveloping me in its rubble.

Looking at the large pile of rubble just before my feet, I couldn't help but laugh out loud; it was such a fantastic feeling to know that all the hard work you've done for the past several weeks actually meant something. If I had attempted to destroy this boulder a few months ago, I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to do it in one attack, yet in merely a few months, I've grown so much stronger than I ever have when I was a human.

"Still, this isn't enough; I want more, no, I need more!" Declared Diddy with a deranged smile while looking at his clenched fist.

Looking up in front of me, I laughed once more as I approached the forest, looking to hunt another worthy opponent; however, unlike before, this time, my laughter brought about my desire to cause chaos.

'Who'll be my next victim?' Thought Diddy with a feral smile while his deadly sharp nails reflected the sun's light before vanishing as he entered the forest.