Chapter 126: Insanity!

Feeling the temperature around us rapidly heat up, I coated my foot in lightning before grabbing the man and tightly squeezing his neck, causing him to glare at me angrily.

"Control yourself; otherwise, I'll beat you some more. I've got great experience in beating someone to the inch of their life." Stated Diddy with a feral grin as he leaned down towards the man while squeezing his neck even harder, choking him.

Despite his angry glare, he eventually stopped heating the surroundings, causing the temperature to slowly return to normal and prompting me to release my foot from around his neck; after his bouts of intense coughing, he finally took the time to observe his surroundings, though as he was still significantly injured, he could hardly move.

"Where am I?" Asked the man as he looked at Sebas and Freya before looking at Diddy with a hardened expression.

"You're aboard my ship, and those two are your seniors. Sebas right here is the person you go to when you need information; he's also the second mate; Freyja is the Vice-captain, and although she is sexy, don't be fooled; she's an absolute slut whose done it with over 1,000 men." Declared Diddy with a smirk as he pointed at Sebas, who softly smiled before gesturing to Freyja.

"Hoho, pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mael. Ignore our Captain's antics; despite being a little crazy, he's rather easy to get along with, so long as you're strong, that is." Said Sebas with a slight bow as he retracted his mind from Mael's, who seemed confused and startled.

"Hehe, calling me crazy, are you Sebas? Seems like you've been spending a little too much time with Freyja." Remarked Diddy with a chuckle as he looked at Sebas, who straightened his posture with a slight smile.

"Freyja, this monkey's Vice-captain by force, just know, if you ever need to relieve your stress, Mael, I'm the perfect person to talk to; I've got plenty of ways to make you forget about everything." Stated Freyja lustfully as she bent down to Mael, exposing her large breasts to him, though other than a few glances, he didn't seem really tempted.

"Tch, what did I say about trying to seduce crew members, Freyja? Try some shit on him again, and I'm drowning in the ocean." Said Diddy with a growl as he bared his fangs at Freyja, who clicked her tongue and backed away from Mael, though not before winking and blowing him a kiss.

"How do you know my name?" Asked Mael with a scowl as he glared intently at Sebas while wisps of plasma erupted from his body, only for him to be zapped with lightning again.

"Don't test me, Mael." Said Diddy with a slight frown while lightning danced around his finger, forcing Mael to reluctantly control his powers as he shifted his attention back to Sebas.

"You're not the only one who's eaten a devil fruit, Mael; I've eaten the Mind-Mind fruit, greatly expanding and strengthening my mind, which allows me to enter the minds of others and read their thoughts, emotions, and memories." Remarked Sebas lightly with a smile as he fixed his appearance, straightening his tie.

"Essentially, Sebas knows everything there is to know about you." Added Freyja lightly as she looked at Mael, who didn't seem too bothered by such a revelation.

"If you've read my mind, then you should know why I refuse to ever follow someone's orders and why I'd rather die than do so." Said Mael aggressively as he stared at Sebas before glancing at Diddy, who smiled and bared his fangs.

"Hoho, yes I do, Mael, and I must say, I pity your past, but, unfortunately, our Captain here has taken an interest in you, so the chances of you dying are rather slim. After all, Freyja here wishes to kill our Captain, yet she still stands, perfectly fine and healthy; I'm sure that should be enough to inform you how unlikely your death is." Replied Sebas with a slight chuckle while gesturing to Diddy before pointing to Freyja, who huffed in annoyance before glaring at Sebas.