Chapter 133: Diddy Vs Cancer & Hosen

Dodging a slash from Hosen, using that window of vulnerability, I swung Naga-sa at him, yet just before I managed to hit him, Cancer attacked me from behind with his sword as well, forcing me to give up my initial attack and evade his slash by kicking the ground, breaking the deck in the process as I dodged by a hair's breadth.

However, I wasn't given a second to rest as Hosen, once again, attacked me from a distance, launching a sword wave right at me from a distance while Cancer followed up right behind it. Bringing Naga-sa forward, I gripped the deck tightly with my feet and blocked the initial attack before violently swinging toward the approaching Cancer, who brought his sword forward and stopped my attack after skidding back a little.

Flexing the muscles in my arm, using all my might, I flung Cancer back towards Hosen as the two regrouped and eyed me from a distance.

'Hehe, fighting two Vice-admirals is tough, even if one is decently weaker. I wish there were another, but oh well, this is still fun!' Thought Diddy with a grin as he retracted Naga-sa and lowered his stance, eyeing the two in the distance.

"Ah, Chaos Kong is one tough cookie; I'm glad I read Mini's report. I'd honestly thought he was exaggerating a little, but he might've been undermining his strength." Remarked Cancer with a frown as he brought his sword forward and warily observed Diddy.

"Yeah, he's incredibly agile and powerful, has astonishing instincts and reflexes, and to top it all off, he still hasn't used the ability native to minks: electricity." Stated Hosen with a deep frown as he stood beside Cancer, ready to follow his move.

"Hehe, what's with all talking? We should be fighting!" Declared Diddy with a chuckle as he pushed off the ground using soru, swiftly reaching the two, which Hosen reacted first by jumping forward and blocking his charge.

Slamming my bo-staff against Hosen's sword, I knocked him slightly off balance and was about to follow up with a kick, but Cancer quickly intercepted me and stopped my kick, allowing Hosen to regain his balance and retaliate alongside Cancer. Instead of backing away, I lunged forward, narrowly weaving through the two's attacks before striking Cancer with my bo-staff and punching Hosen in the stomach.

'Tsk, couldn't dodge all of it.' Mused Diddy with a light frown as he looked down at his side, spotting a small bloody gash before suddenly leaping into the air, evading a sword wave from Cancer, who was bleeding on the side of his head.

Despite having used tekkai, it didn't provide much help; in fact, I've noticed in my last couple of fights its usefulness has been rather mediocre; then again, it's meant to stop blunt attacks like fists, clubs, and hammers, not swords or claws.

'That's fine; I can already manifest armament haki, so that'll substitute tekkai; the only problem is that I'm not proficient enough to use it in battle. It takes quite a bit of focus on my part to use haki, and I can't really focus on anything else while fighting against two strong opponents.' Thought Diddy with a slight frown as he kicked the air above him and shot forth toward Cancer while Hose launched a sword wave at him, which he evaded.

Slamming Naga-sa down atop Cancer's sword, I kicked the air once more, increasing my might as I pushed him through the ship's deck; with Cancer momentarily out of the equation, I shifted my focus to Hosen, who changed from offense to defense. Landing on the deck beside the hole Cancer crashed through, I swiftly lunged toward Hosen and launched a thick bolt of lighting while following up with a swing from my bo-staff.

'72 Bian, variation 22: Wild Strikes.' Thought Diddy with a grin as he swung his bo-staff to Hosen, who managed to block it after dodging the bolt of lighting.

Swinging faster and stronger with each successive missed attack, I was constantly pushing Hosen, who looked to be on the edge of faltering, back with every swing of mine; with my arm's bulging muscles, I swung at Hosen with such force I broke his defensive. Quickly retracting Naga-sa, I prepared to deliver the final blow, but before I could, I sensed Cancer lunging right toward me from behind, causing me to smirk as I covered Naga-sa, my bo-staff, in a cloak of lightning before turning around and violently swinging at Cancer, and although he managed to block in time, he underestimated the strength of my blow and coupled with my lightning, I instantly broke though his defensives and landed a devastating blow to his chest, flinging into the distance.