Chapter 163: Sea Of Clouds

"Kizaru, did you capture the Frenzy pirates?" Asked a transponder snail with an afro and a small marine coat as it looked up at Kizaru.

"Unfortunately, no, Fleet Admiral, they slipped right through our fingers." Replied Kizaru lazily while eyeing the transponder snail in his hand, which suddenly frowned.

"What do you mean they slipped through your fingers? They killed a Celestial Dragon, and you just allow them to slip through your finger!?" Exclaimed the transponder snail as it erupted into fury, yelling at Kizaru while mimicking Fleet Admiral Sengoku's emotions.

"Yes, a massive pillar of water shot them into the sky; there was nothing we could do." Remarked Kizaru lightly as he looked at the spot where the knock-up stream occurred, before glancing back at the transponder snail.

"A pillar of water? Are you being fucking serious, Kizaru!?" Asked Sengoku as he widened his eyes before slamming his fist through his desk, breaking it, while eyeing a lazy-looking transponder snail in his hand.

"Yes."

After Kizaru's response, there were a few moments of silence as Sengoku took a second to regain his composure lest he erupt into a fiery wrath.

"Where is Akoji and Akainu?" Asked Sengoku with a cold calmness, only for two deep voices to resound out while two men, one wearing red clothes and the other wearing white, approached Kizaru.

"You called? Here." Remarked Akoji and Akainu, respectively, as the three admirals surrounded a single transponder snail.

"Now that some time has passed, which allowed the Celestial Dragons to cool off somewhat, there is no need for all three of you to chase after one pirate group. Kizaru, return to the HQ; Akoji, continue your assignment form before; and Akainu, you stay chasing after the Frenzy pirates." Stated Sengoku as he gave orders, causing the three admirals to nod, though one of them didn't seem pleased.

"Roger. Okay. Tsk." Said Kizaru, Akoji, and Akainu, respectively, with the latter displaying an annoyed face.

"Remember, the Celestial Dragons want the Frenzy pirates ALIVE, Akainu, especially the Captain, Chaos Kong." Declared Sengoku seriously as the transponder snail-eyed Akainu, who squinted his eyes and grunted in annoyance before turning around and walking away.

After a few more minor orders, Sengoku finally hung the transponder snail, causing him to lean back in his chair and sigh in frustration while rubbing his head as he looked at six wanted posters lying on his destroyed desk, yet one of them was slightly different compared to most bounties.

"Ugh, Frenzy Pirates, this is bringing back unpleasant memories; now I can't look at you without that man's face overlapping with yours. Please, do not let this be the second coming of the Rocks pirates." Muttered Sengoku with an unsightly expression while looking at Diddy's new bounty, only to wince as the image of Rocks D. Xebec overlapped his.

"No, we can not allow there to be a second coming of the Rocks Pirate." Said Sengoku solemnly with a hardened gaze as he picked up the six wanted posters before standing up and leaving his office.

While Sengoku was doing his own duty, the Admirals quickly followed through with their given orders as Kizaru turned into a flash of building light before shooting off eastward, heading back to the Marine HQ. Akoji grabbed a bike before leaping overboard, only to land on the ocean water, which instantly turned to ice; he then rode his bike along the ice, also heading eastward, though far slower than Kizaru. Akainu, the last admiral, stayed on the ship with a stern expression as he squinted his eyes and looked up at the dark clouds covering the sky, only to grunt.

"Tch, stupid pirates, wasting my time." Muttered Akainu with a deep frown as he turned around and entered the ship.
___
___

"Um, is it safe to leave now?" Asked Trenza quietly as she opened the door and peeked her head, noticing the soft, smooth sailing of the ship.