Chapter 76: Burn To Ashes!

"Fine, but after that, we will cause some chaos!" Said Diddy with a grin as he approached Trenza and grabbed her by the waist before leaping into the air.

"Fuck me, not this again!" Muttered Trenza with an ugly expression as she tightly wrapped her arms and legs around Diddy, just in time as he kicked the air, propelling them through the sky.

Since I didn't know the location of any other city, I just headed back to the town we were previously at, arriving within a matter of minutes as we weren't far away; it would've been quicker, but I couldn't be going too fast while carrying along Trenza, or she would fall off.

Once we arrived at the city, I noticed there seemed to be an influx of marines patrolling the streets, and if I had to guess, it would be because of Trenza and I; though their presence didn't stop me, and with a kick we headed straight for the ground. However, unlike last time, I didn't feel like dealing with a sickly Trenza, so I was smart enough to slow my descent before we landed on the ground, doing so right in the middle of the street, causing the two of us to quickly get surrounded by nearby marines as they pointed their rifles at us.

"It's the Frenzy pirates!"

"You're surrounded; get on the ground right now!"

"Be ready to open fire!"

"Are we on the ground yet?" Asked Trenza with closed eyes while tightly hugging Diddy, causing her to look like a backpack.

"Yes, do you not hear the Marines yelling at us? Now, get off of me!" Stated Diddy while his eye twitched in annoyance as he grabbed Trenza by the nape and forcefully pulled her off his body before setting her on the ground.

"Ugh, I feel so uncomfortable being stared at by so many people." Said Trenza awkwardly while frowning as she used her arms to conceal her upper body to the best of her ability, though that didn't prevent men from occasionally glancing at her with perverted eyes.

"Then next time, don't copy Freyja's fashion advice and wear proper clothes." Mentioned Diddy with a smirk as he bared his fangs and brandished his claws at the marines, which only increased in number as time passed.

"Tch, that's rich coming from the person who literally ripped my blouse off of my body!" Yelled Trenza angrily as she attempted to smack Diddy, though, of course, he easily dodged it.

Chuckling, I was about to retaliate, but it seemed like the Marines had finally waited long enough as they started opening fire almost instantly after Trenza attempted to slap me. Using tekkai, the bullets bounced right off the skin, which was hidden underneath my golden brown fur; I was also forced to protect Trenza since she didn't have a place to hide amidst the gunfire.

"Hehe, go get a shirt, Trenza; while you're doing that, I'll enjoy myself a little. I need Mini and Lindbergh to know I'm still alive." Said Diddy with a feral grin as he pounced toward the closest marine the moment there was a respite of gunfire.

Latching onto the marine, I ripped his body to shreds with my nails before leaping toward the closest one and doing the same, causing the marine's focus to shift to me while Trenza used that chance to escape the circle of marines through the gap I had just made, which allowed me to really enjoy myself.

"Hehe, I suppose this isn't bad for a little warm-up." Said Diddy with a smirk as he slashed his nails through the third victim's neck, killing him in one motion before dashing toward the next marine on all fours, which allowed for greater agility on the ground.

There weren't many marines, so killing them was easy and quick, though it only ended up spurring my desire to fight as I dashed through the streets while looking for more marines, specifically their outpost, along with any foolish civilian that wished to fight me, which unfortunately amounted to zero.