Chapter 144: Saint Xalrons

Standing before Saint Xalrons's presumed room was me, the public toilet Freyja, Mael, Sebas, and Janet; the three stooges were heading back to our ship using one of the ship's many lift boats since we needed to make a speedy getaway after the world government and marines learn that a celestial dragon has been killed. Despite my desire to fight one, the last thing we want is to encounter an Admiral right now; thankfully, because of Sebas reading Gion's mind after I gave her a slight beating to lower her mental defense, we've gotten a good deal of information regarding the Admirals as well as other important things.

The first and most troubling information we learned was about Admiral Kizaru, most notably his devil fruit, which is a logia that turned him into a light-human; now, I was no astronomer or anything, but I've always been decently interested in space, and stars, so I know how insanely fast light is. The instant the Marines learn of Saint Xalrons's death, we'll literally have less than a second before Admiral Kizaru arrives at the scene; maybe I'm exaggerating a little since they'll need to communicate with the World government first, but realistically, Admiral Kizaru should get here in thirty seconds tops, any slower than that, and I don't know what's happening.

In fact, when we learned about Admiral Kizaru, I seriously debated whether or not I should go through with the plan of killing Saint Xalrons; again, I'm no coward, and even if the Admirals were much stronger than me, I wouldn't back down if I was forced to confront one. However, that's only if I was forced to; if I got to choose whether to fight an Admiral, at least, with my current strength, nine out of ten times, I'm not doing something so suicidal. I'm battle-hungry, a little crazy, hard-headed, hot-headed, fearless, and ferocious, but one thing I'm not is stupid; after all, stupid people don't live long.

'Still, seems I really choose that one out of ten chances.' Mused Diddy with a crazy grin as he stood before the entrance to Saint Xalrons's room before glancing at his future three commanders and Janet.

"Heh, you guys ready?" Asked Diddy as he looked at Freyja standing to his left before looking behind him at Mael and Sebas, who both weren't fully healed yet.

"As ready as we'll ever be, I'm curious to see if a Celestial Dragon tastes different compared to a normal human." Replied Freyja with a nod before lustfully licking her lips, earning her a disgusted look from Mael, Sebas, and Diddy, having long since gotten used to her, while Janet was fidgeting with her camera.

"I'd prefer if my head wasn't wrapped in bandages, but time waits for no man." Said Sebas lightly as he fixed his attire before rubbing his head, wincing in pain from the massive headache that ached through his mind.

"I've been ready ever since the day I was turned into his slave sixteen years ago; this will be one of the happiest days of my life when I finally see his head roll off his fat body." Declared Mael angrily with venom in his voice as he tightened his hold on his axe while eyes the double doors, his eyes literally spewing flames.

"Give me a second; I need to get my camera working; it's been acting a little buggy recently- ahh, there it is, finally got it. I'm ready." Remarked Janet lightly with a frown as she hit her camera a few times, fixing it, causing her to smile as she nodded at Diddy, who wasn't even paying her any attention.

Hearing my crew's eagerness, I walked forward and placed my hand on each door before pushing it open, revealing a slightly dim room with paintings of weird-looking people in bubble masks and golden statues lining the edge of the walls. Entering the room a little, flaking the sides of the door, there were three greatly malnourished slaves chained to the walls, and from the lack of their beating heart, they were dead.

"You know, this place looks far nicer than I imagined; it's got golden statues, paintings, a carpet, and a nice Chandelier. Heh, and I thought you were rich, Ms. Noble." Stated Diddy with a raised eyebrow as he and everyone else entered the large room, following from behind.