Chapter 137: Freyja Vs Dalmatian

Feeling the entire ship shake violently, Dalmatian and I both looked toward the source, only to find a piece of the ship crashing into the side of the ship; following that, I saw an unconscious Gion plummeting to the ocean, whether she was dead or alive was hard to tell, though these Vice-admirals are rather powerful, so I wouldn't put it past her to still be living after taking that attack.

'I'm putting up a rather poor performance as the Vice-captain.' Mused Freyja, using this chance to catch her breath as she glanced at Sebas collapsing right beside Mael.

I wasn't bothered by the fact that I was taking too long to defeat my opponent; he was stronger than both the people either Gion or Mael fought. I also wasn't fighting using my usual style; I was fighting like a complete brawler, which was something I wasn't.

"Heh, two down, three more to go, and you're next." Remarked Freyja with a smirk as she wiped the blood running down the side of her mouth while glaring at Dalmatian.

"Your crew may have defeated my colleagues, but justice always prevails in the end, no matter how difficult and challenging it will be." Stated Dalmatian confidently as he took a deep breath before lunging back at Freyja, who did the same, the two ready to exchange their last fight.

'Hell's Descent.' Thought Freyja as she leaped high in the air while lighting herself ablaze.

Pointing downwards toward Dalmatian, I powerfully flapped my wings, launching myself right toward him, and once I reached the halfway mark, I started spinning, increasing my might as I kicked Dalmatian, who managed to block it with his arms; however, the force from my kick shook the entire ship as the two of us were sent crashing through multiple decks, before finally stopping.

Clicking my tongue in annoyance, he pushed me off him and tried to retaliate, though I evaded with a few flaps of my wings before charging right at him once more. Punching him in the face, I flung him through the walls and followed right after, wanting to punch him once more, though while in mid-air, he caught my fist before headbutting me in the face, right on my nose, breaking it as well.

'Fucking bitch!' Thought Freyja as she glared at Dalmatian before opening her mouth, spitting red hot flames at him, though his armament haki helped him offset most of the damage.

He didn't take kindly to my fire breath as he swung me around before tossing me back upwards, flinging me through the several decks we had just crashed through until I arrived out of the ship, though I could've sworn I spotted Grand in the process.

Regaining my bearings, I looked down the hall I was just tossed through and saw Dalmatian jumping from deck to deck, following right after me; spreading my wings, I set them ablaze and did one mighty flap.

'Hellish Winds!' Thought Freyja as she launched a powerful gust of burning hot air, scorching patches of Dalmatian's fur and pushing him back down into the ship.

"T-This is exhausting; I-I don't know how Diddy enjoys this." Muttered Freyja lightly in exhaustion as she looked back down the hole, though no one came into view despite the seconds passing.

Knowing Dalmatian was, unfortunately, still alive, I warily eyed my surroundings while focusing on my senses, which weren't as acute as Diddy's but were still quite sensitive.

'Tsk, all I smell is salt and burning wood.' Mused Freyja with a frown as she leaped off the deck and floated a few feet above the ground.

While unable to smell anything helpful, I heard wood breaking, causing me to frown slightly as it was rather close, though all of a sudden, Dalmatian came charging through the deck, lunging right at me.

"Canine attack!" Yelled Dalmatian as he used his claws and swiped at Freyja with his haki-infused paws, creating several long gashes atop her body and even greatly damaging one of her wings, causing her to fall out of the sky.