Chapter 145: It's Time!

Seeing Saint Xalrons's eyes flutter, I shushed everyone as we quietly watched as he groggily opened his eyes, only to give us a weird look through his bubble helmet; we waited for him to react, but he just blankly stared at us as if we didn't even exist.

"Do you think he's mentally challenged?" Asked Janet softly as she looked at Saint Xalrons before glancing at Diddy.

"Don't know; you should be asking Mael that, though from my understanding, all Celestial dragons are pretty mentally challenged." Replied Diddy with a frown as he observed the obese Celestial Dragon, who was just lying there motionlessly.

"Hmph, just give him a second; he'll react." Remarked Mael with a scowl as he angrily grunted while the five-eyed Saint Xalrons.

Since Mael was the only one whose interacted with this fool before, we listened to him and patiently waited, but it was like this dumbass had no wifi or something since it took nearly two minutes before we finally got a reaction out of him, and obviously, it was just the typical arrogant kind as well.

"What the hell!? Where's my food!? Slave, get my food!" Exclaimed Saint Xalrons arrogantly as he glared at the five before pointing at Janet; though he was so far from their positions, his body hid his arms.

"Well, now I partially understand why he's so fat." Remarked Freyja in disgust with a raised eyebrow, her voice causing Saint Xalrons to look at her only to be completely enchanted.

"So beautiful. You there, you're now my wife; pleasure me!" Muttered Saint Xalrons softly before ordering Freyja to sexually please him, something that slightly surprised Diddy.

"He may be a fat, useless fuck, but I got to hand it to him; he's still able to keep his arrogant attitude despite being bewitched by Freyja." Said Diddy lightly while looking at Saint Xalrons before suddenly smirking as he slapped Freyja on the butt, surprising everyone and angering her.

"Hmm, should I be surprised or not?" Asked Sebas curiously with his hands behind his back as he glanced between Freyja and Diddy.

"So, are they in a unique relationship, or am I missing something?" Asked Mael with furrowed brows as he looked at Sebas, who simply chuckled while shaking his head.

"Woah, such a sexy ass." Said Janet with widened eyes as she watched the hypnotic scene of Freyja's ass jiggling.

"Hmm, no reaction, so he is actually under Freyja's charms." Muttered Diddy with a nod as he rested his chin on his hand in a thinking posture, completely ignoring Freyja, who was to his right, transformed into her monstrous demonic form.

"Haa, Diddy." Stated Freyja angrily in a deep guttural voice while fire escaped her mouth as she eyed Diddy, who merely glanced at her.

"Heh, stop overreacting, you whore; it was merely a test, so put your panties back on before I throw you out the wall." Said Diddy calmly as he gave Freyja a side glance with his beastly eyes before ignoring her, further fueling her anger; though lucky for Saint Xalrons, he unknowingly stopped a destructive battle from occurring before his very face.

"Fucking slave! Where's my food!?" Yelled Saint Xalrons angrily as he glared at Janet, who just awkwardly shrugged her arms.

"I don't know, somewhere?" Replied Janet lightly, and before Saint Xalrons could do anything, a furry fist hit the back of his head, knocking him out.

"Well, that was annoying; I was hoping we'd at least be able to talk with him, but he seems far too arrogant. Alright, Sebas, you do your thing, extract all the information that fat fuck has, and then rest up for the remainder of the day." Stated Diddy with a slight frown as he removed his fist from the bubble-like helmet, which surprisingly didn't pop.