Chapter 92: Chandelier City

"So this is Chandelier City?" Asked Trenza softly as she and everyone else stood at the ship's bow while Sebad was docking into the island.

"I guess it's got its name for a reason; this place is freaking bright; they trying to be seen from outer space, or what?" Remarked Diddy with a slight frown as he looked at the city, which was illuminated by various lights despite it being the middle of the day.

"So, Captain, will we be causing a ruckus like usual or not?" Asked Grand curiously with a slight smile, though, despite his large statue, no one on the docks was paying him any heed, as they were too busy looking at Freyja.

"If you're going to destroy this place, do it once we've acquired everything. I'd like to enjoy myself a little after what happened on Centaurea; I still need to recharge my reserves; I was forced to use all of my saved vitality while fighting Mini." Stated Freyja calmly while leaning against the railing, eyeing the various workers on the dock with hungry eyes.

"No one cares what you have to say, you porta-potty." Said Diddy, and although Freyha didn't completely understand what he was referring to, she still jeered back.

"Don't need to rub it in; of course, people will listen to a talking monkey; you don't come across them every day." Remarked Freyja, her words eliciting a grunt from Diddy, but other than that, he hardly reacted.

"Anyways, I don't care what you guys do; just don't die; that would be annoying for me to deal with." Said Diddy with a shake of his head as he hopped from the ship to the deck with a rope in hand before tying it to one of the docks many pillars.

With Sebas having aligned the ship and dock perfectly. I pulled the boat into the spot before tightening the rope, ensuring the ship didn't drift off. Once that was finished, everyone else followed me and disembarked from the ship, while our presence seemingly became the center of attention from all the stares I could feel.

'Tsk, who am I kidding? They're all looking at Freyja; fools, they'll all end up turning to skeletons, though whatever, I don't care.' Thought Diddy as he looked at the numerous people on the docks, which consisted of many different people, such as pirates, marines, workers, merchants, and civilians.

"So many tasty treats; I'll definitely be enjoying myself! Come on, let's go, Scar; I can't leave you out of the fun." Remarked Freyja with a naughty expression as she licked her lips, grabbed Scar's hand, and walked forward, leading him away from the docks and into the city.

"Tch, sometimes I regret giving her that Devil Fruit, turned her into such a sex fiend." Muttered Diddy with a frown as he glanced at Freyja, her hips swaying rhythmically with each step, causing nearby men to lose all reason and lunge toward her.

"Make sure to return within 2 hours; I'm sure neither of you wants me to search for you." Added Diddy as he bared his fangs toward Freyja and Scar, though only one of them bothered to turn around.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Captain." Replied Freyja dismissively as she snapped her fingers, causing the numerous staring men, who had already been turned into her slaves, to stop whatever they were doing and follow behind her, forming what looked like a small militia.

Growling in annoyance, I Ignored Freyja and shifted my focus to Sebas, Grand, and Trenza.

"So, seeing as Freyja and Scar will be no help, Sebas, Grand, can one of you acquire a log pose? Besides you two and Scar, when he isn't with Freyja, you three are the only ones competent enough to get anything done." Remarked Diddy, his words causing Sebas to lightly chuckle while Grand displayed a large smile, though Trenza looked quite annoyed.

"Ugh, I respect Freyja's strength, but could you please not lump me together with her!? I may not be the most helpful, but at least I don't spend all day inside a brothel!" Exclaimed Trenza as she folded her arms and groaned in annoyance.