Chapter 134: Three vs one!?

Although I was in pretty rough shape, the same could be said for both Hosen and Cancer, if not worse; they were both injured and somewhat exhausted, and I was only thankfully injured. I only get exhausted when I participate in long, drawn-out battles, and both times that's happened, I was fighting someone stronger than me.

Dodging a slash to my neck by a hair's breadth from Hosen, I retaliated with a kick while using geppo off his body, allowing me to evade an attack from Cancer as well. I was about to attack him next, but before I could, I heard Sebas speaking in my mind, which I did not want to hear amid such an exhilarating fight.

'Captain, I hate to interrupt, but-' Said Sebas lightly while he, too, was fighting against Gion on the other side of the ship, though before he could say anything more, Diddy cut him off.

'Be quick, Sebas!' Ordered Diddy with a growl of anger as he blocked attacks from both Cancer and Hosen simultaneously while also speaking with Sebas, a feat that required utmost focus.

'Grand, Trenza, and Scar have captured their men; I need to go down there and manipulate their minds so they can report back through the transponder snails.' Replied Sebas quickly as he stopped beating around the bush while also launching volatile spheres of psionic energy, which exploded in contact with anything physical, forcing Gion to dodge them.

'What does that have to do with me, Sebas!?' Exclaimed Diddy angrily as he knocked both Cancer and Hosen back, though not before earning a slash on his arm from one of them.

'I can't do that while also fighting against Gion; not only would it put the six people in danger, but I could potentially damage their minds.' Stated Sebas solemnly as he blocked a sword slash from Gion while floating around the air, making it hard for her to hit him, which she hadn't done; otherwise, the battle would've been long since over.

Despite not verbally or mentally saying it outright, I understand what Sebeas was implying; he wanted me to keep Gion busy while he dealt with those six people the three stooges had captured. I wasn't going to say no, as I couldn't; I was the only one among the four of us who could handle three vice-admiral, though even I would be hard-pressed to win in a fight against three of them, the best outcome would be me defeating them before collapsing, and even then that was a challenging task, especially given the fact, I don't know how Gion fights.

With a quick look around, I spotted Freyja fighting against Dalmatian and Mael fighting against Doberman; both gave it literally everything they had while fighting their opponents. Freyja's body was bloody and battered, and the same went for Dalmatians as they fought it out while constantly clashing at the front of the ship; Mael, on the other hand, despite having a logia devil fruit, was forced to evade Doberman haki infused attacks, which thankfully for him, he couldn't infuse into his sword, forcing him to use his hands.

'What are you waiting for, Sebas? Bring Gion over here; I'll let her join in on the fun; the more, the merrier!' Said Diddy with a feral grin through the mental connection with Sebas, who nodded his head and slowly made his way to Diddy, something Gion noticed but didn't bother to stop since it would only help her situation.

It didn't take long for Sebas to arrive, and following him was a battered and injured Gion, making it seem like Sebas was having an easy fight, but, given his heavy breathing, sunken and pale face, and sweat-covered body, he was reaching his limit. Swinging Naga-sa, I pushed Cancer and Hosen away and lunged toward Sebas; passing him, I dashed right toward Gion and launched a thick lightning bolt at her while Sebas used this chance to head to Trenza, Grand, and Scar speedily.

'If I found out you used this as a chance to take a break, I'm waterboarding you, Sebas.' Declared Diddy with a feral grin as he sensed Sebas enter the ship while he stopped Gion from following him.