Chapter 153: What's The Next Move?

Leaping onto my ship, which was now docked right beside the Strawhat pirate's ship, I landed on the deck beside Janet, who quickly squealed while covering her eyes as she looked away from me.

"Eeek! D-Diddy, why don't you have any clothes!?" Exclaimed Janet with a slight blush while turning around, though unfortunately for her, the devil fruit she ate gave her an eidetic memory, which caused the sight of a naked Diddy to briefly appear within her mind in great detail.

"Cause it got destroyed; why else would I walk around naked?" Remarked Diddy as he glanced at Janet before ignoring her and walking to the upper deck, passing by her, who happened to open her eyes only to get a view of Diddy's backside.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it the more you sail with us, Janet; it's not the first time he's been naked, and I doubt it'll be the last." Said Trenza lightly as she came up from behind and patted Janet's shoulder while glancing at Diddy before shaking her head.

"I-I don't know if I want to get used to seeing a naked man walk around the ship occasionally, Trenza." Replied Janet hesitantly as she carefully removed her hands, sighing in relief when she didn't see a nude Diddy.

"Boy, Janet, I'm not a man just yet; it's only the middle of August; wait four more months." Remarked Diddy as he walked back down the stairs while holding an empty sack before approaching the duo while still nude.

"W-Why are you still naked!? Where are your clothes?" Questioned Janet as she squatted down and covered her eyes, which might've been a bad decision since their position was a little ambiguous if you know what I mean.

"Tsk, calm down, acting like you've never seen a naked man before; haven't several pirates captured you in the past? You're telling me, not once, you've never seen a pirate naked or anything?" Said Diddy as he tossed the sack onto his back and eyed Janet, who peeked through her hands, which was a massive mistake in more ways than one.

"Well, to be fair, Captain, Janet's probably been in the lower decks where pirates rarely visit." Said Scar lightly as he and Grand finished raising the sails, only to turn around and sigh when they spotted Diddy.

"Heh, I suppose. Sebas!" Remarked Diddy with a nod as he glanced at Scar before yelling, calling his second mate.

"Yes, Captain? Am I about to be given the privilege to meet the infamous Strawhat pirates, or have you killed them?" Questioned Sebas as he walked up the stairs while fixing his attire, only to slightly freeze when he spotted Diddy before continuing.

"They're still alive, though rather weak; that crocodile dude they fought was a phony, probably just used to make it look like the Marines are actually stronger than they really are." Replied Diddy with a frown as he shook his head and folded his arms while glancing at the Strawhat pirate ship to his right.

"Hoho, that's fine by me, Captain; I'm somewhat interested in these Strawhat's. They're pirates like us, yet instead of destroying a kingdom, they saved one, or at least close to it; I've never heard of a pirate doing good deeds." Stated Sebas with a light chuckle as he lightly patted his chest, causing him to wince slightly in pain while looking at the ship to the right.

"So, what are we doing at Jaya Island?" Asked Mael with furrowed brows as he landed on the deck, appearing out of nowhere while his wings folded behind his back.

"We are mainly here just because we were lost and we needed an island to land at; now that we are here, we've just got to wait sometime until the log pose resets." Declared Freyja as she softly landed on the deck beside Scar before grabbing his arm and wrapping it around her shoulder.

"Yeah, but what about the Marines and world government? It's been smooth sailing so far, but that's only because we've been lost. If we stay in a location for too long or take a determined path, we'll be captured, right? I mean, we did just kill a Celestial Dragon." Remarked Trenza with a slight frown as she glanced at Freyja before looking at Diddy, ensuring her eyes didn't wander by accident.