Chapter 54: The Next Day

It was the morning of the next day; Grand and Trenza were both still collapsed in the middle of the deck from last night's party. Sebas, the only one who didn't drink, was currently manning the helm while Freyja and Scar were sleeping inside the captain's quarters after having enjoyed themselves with bedroom activities. After the party had ended, I decided to train, and while I did drink a few cups of alcohol, I was at most a little tipsy, not enough to hinder myself.

Besides, given my robust immune system, I doubt I'd be able to get drunk again; well, I'd at least need to consume a lot more alcohol than just a few cups, possibly an entire barrel. Or I could simply consume a different kind of alcohol; that would be easier.

'Though, when I manage to fully control my body, I'm sure I'd be able to figure out a way to allow alcohol to get me drunk; however, that's still quite a long way away. Also, the alcohol from last night wasn't especially good; it was, at best, decent, so it's not like I'm eager to drink it again.' Mused Diddy as he landed on the upper deck, having just finished his training.

It seems I decided to pause my training at the perfect time since I heard a door open, followed by two footsteps as they walked up the stairs leading to the upper deck, only to see Freyja looking perfect as usual while Scar looked quite messy.

"Just know, I only allowed it because you didn't consume any of his vitality." Said Diddy while eyeing Freyja, who nodded back while smirking.

"So you're saying as long as I don't harm or consume any of my crewmates' vitality, you don't mind me sleeping with them? Is that what you're implying, Captain?" Questioned Freyja with a smirk while nearing Sebas before sitting on his lap with her plump butt as she began grinding against his groin.

"Hoho, don't tease this old man; you're making me feel young again." Remarked Sebas with a faint smile while chuckling, but other than that, Freyja got no reaction out of him.

"Tch, sure, whatever, I don't care; just make sure to keep it in moderation. This is a pirate ship, not a brothel; not to mention, this is MY ship, so you better clean up after yourself. I don't want my ship to have a stench of sex." Remarked Diddy as he dismissively waved his hand while hopping into his hammock before glancing at Scar, who was leaning over the railing.

"Heh, so, how'd it feel, Scar?" Asked Diddy with a grin.

"I-I don't remember anything, Captain; I was too drunk." Replied Scar with an ugly expression as he glanced at Diddy before suddenly leaning over the ship's edge, followed by the sound of him vomiting.

"I warned you, Scar; you know you've never been good with alcohol." Said Sebas in an admonishing tone as he glanced at Scar before shaking his head.

"You know, Captain, if you wish, I can always show you; I'm confident I can send any man to Heaven." Declared Freyja with a smile while calmly sitting on Sebas's lap as she eyed Diddy before opening her mouth and displaying her unnaturally long tongue that's been put to good use many times.

"Heh, you'll send a man to heaven before yanking him down to the depths of hell as you turn them into your slaves." Replied Diddy with a smirk as he shook his head while eyeing Freyja.

"Hehe, Heaven? Hell? When one feels the utter pinnacle of pleasure, does it really matter where they are at?" Remarked Freyja with a grin and a slight chuckle, causing Diddy to laugh.

"Haha, I suppose not." Muttered Diddy while laughing.

After that stupid little conversation, the deck went silent, well, almost silent; every now and then, you'd hear the sound of Scar vomiting whatever he consumed from last night. A few minutes later, I sensed Grand and Trenza awaken; when they arrived on the upper deck, at first glance, they didn't seem to be that weak to alcohol as they looked relatively fine, though they still looked hungover.