Chapter 74: Revenge Set To Hold

Seeing Trenza thrash about within my grasp, I grunted and eased my grip around her just enough to allow her to breathe, prompting her to take several gasps of air.

"Now, don't make me repeat my words for a third time; where is Diddy!" Yelled Freyja in a deep, guttural voice as she pressed Trenza deeper into the side of the cave.

"I-I d-don't know!" Replied Trenza between her grunts of pain as she tried to escape Freyja's clutches.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Trenza! I know Diddy is here; tell me where he is this instance, or I'll be more forceful!" Stated Freyja angrily as she slammed Trenza against the wall, causing her to bleed from her head.

"I-I'm not lying! D-Diddy had left a l-little while ago, I-I don't know w-where he currently is." Said Trenza, her thrashing was significantly reduced after being slammed against the stone wall.

"Then when is he returning!?" Exclaimed Freyja anxiously in anger at the thought of Diddy escaping, her grasp tightening around Trenza's neck, once again choking her.

"I-I d-don't k-k-kn-" Said Trenza softly as she started going in and out of consciousness from the lack of airflow.

"Do you know anything, Tre-" Said Freyja angrily as she held the dying Trenza by her neck, and just when she was about to slam her against the wall for a second time, something caught her attention.

Halting my actions, I snapped my head to my right, looking directly at the cave entrance; I saw Diddy just standing there while looking at me with a frown, causing me to display a ferocious smile as I finally found him. Before intending to kill him, I first checked his body, just to make sure I'd arrived early enough as he's got a very powerful healing factor, yet to my delight, I could tell he was still injured; to what extent, I don't know, but I knew it was hampering his strength.

"Hehe, finally, I can finally kill you, Diddy!" Yelled Freyja with sadistic glee as she threatened to snap Trenza's neck, though before that happened, Diddy suddenly vanished, only to reappear before Freyja.
___
___

Appearing before Freyja, I held back my strength a little and punched her in the face, flinging her toward the back of the cave and embedding her into her wall. Catching Trenza, who had gone unconscious with my tail, I set her down on the ground and stood over her as I took a large breath of air.

"ROAR!" Bellowed Diddy, his powerful voice echoing throughout the nearby forest, causing every animal to flee or hide in fear.

"AAHHHHHH!!" Yelled Trenza as she snapped her eyes open, only to look up and see several razor-sharp teeth a foot above her head, causing her to scream in fear.

Seeing Trenza awaken, I stopped roaring and slapped her with my tail to shut her up; since she was now fine, I ignored her and focused on Freyja, who had come charging toward me with impressive speed, something I didn't know she was capable of achieving.

"Heh, it seems like you've been hiding your strength from me; what a clever Vice-captain, Freyja." Said Diddy with a smirk, and despite his injuries, he could still block her attacks, though his words utterly shocked Trenza, who was watching the entire battle unfold before her eyes.

"F-Freyja? Captain, that monster is Freyja?" Asked Trenza in disbelief as she rubbed her neck while eyeing the hideous and monstrous appearance of Freyja.

"Yeah, this thing right here is Freyja; now you must feel foolish to believe her title as the most beautiful woman alive when, in reality, this is her true appearance: a hideous monster." Remarked Diddy with a feral grin as he firmly planted his feet on the ground and used one of his seventy techniques.

'72 Bian, variation 54: Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.' Thought Diddy, and despite Freyja's relentless onslaught of attacks, he effortlessly blocked and redirected each one, which only fuelled her anger.