Chapter 127: Mael Join's The Frenzy Pirates!

Currently, I was submerged in the ocean not too far away from the living islands, called the Boin Archipelagoes, waiting for the ship housing a celestial dragon to arrive; it's already been a few hours since I've been concealing myself, so I shouldn't have to wait much longer, hopefully at least.

Now, for those curious about how I got here, let's do a little flashback since, even for me, it required a detailed plan if we wanted to attack a Celestial Dragon's ship without getting caught.

'Well, more like Sebas made the plan; I just followed along.' Mused Diddy as he surfaced from the ocean for air before submerging again.
___
___

"W-What!? A-Are you crazy!? Attacking a Celestial Dragons Ship is already suicidal, let alone killing one!" Remarked Mael in disbelief as he eyed Diddy, who was leaning on the mast beside him.

"Hehe, that's what makes it so fun; besides, do you know how much chaos It'll create when the world learns of the death of a Celestial Dragon? I'm sure the Revolutionary Army will thank me later." Said Diddy with a feral grin, showing his fangs as he looked at Mael, who looked at him as if he was insane.

"Don't you intend to fuck with Revolutionary Army in the future as well?" Asked Freyja with a sigh as she looked at Diddy, who chuckled.

"Yes, but that's future Diddy; present Diddy doesn't care about the revolutionary Army, except for maybe Lindbergh." Replied Diddy with a thoughtful expression while tapping his chin.

"Since we will be attacking a ship belonging to a Celestial Dragon, at the very least, we should formulate a plan, Captain; if even one person sends word of an attack, the Marines will immediately send an Admiral to protect the Celestial Dragon." Stated Sebas solemnly as he looked at Diddy, who clicked his tongue, but nonetheless, he nodded.

"Ho, how strong are these Admirals? I may want to fight one of them." Remarked Diddy with a feral grin as he looked at Sebas, who quickly shut down that desire.

"As strong as you are, Captain, they're far too much for the current you; I, myself, have never seen them fight, but I've heard stories and rumors of their might from many Marines. They are not someone we wish to trifle with anytime soon; they are referred to as the military strength of the World Government for a reason." Declared Sebas seriously while eyeing Diddy, who only got more excited the more Sebas spoke.

"Hehe, these Admirals; they sure sound like fun." Muttered Diddy with a ferocious grin while licking his lips.

"Diddy." Said Freyja dangerously as she squinted while glaring at Diddy, who looked at her before grunting in annoyance.

"Tch, I wasn't going to fight them; I know how to pick my battles, most of the time." Replied Diddy with a frown, glancing back at Sebas.

"So, Sebas, what's the plan?" Added Diddy curiously while Sebas sported a thoughtful expression.

"W-Wait! D-Do you actually intend to attack a World Government's ship!? I know you're pirates, but don't you know how utterly insane that is!?" Exclaimed Mael with widened eyes as he stood up, leaning against the mast for support while glancing between Freyja, Sebas, and Diddy.

"Oh, no, despite looking like a stupid monkey, Diddy is quite smart; he knows exactly how illogical and crazy such a thing is. But that's precisely why he's doing it, because it's crazy, illogical, and it'll create chaos around the globe; that's our Captain, Mael, better get used to it." Stated Freyja calmly as she folded her arms and looked at Mael with a slight smile.

"Hoho, yes, I cannot further agree with Freyja; I've only been sailing on this ship for close to two months, and I can already tell you our Captain is a deranged man who is borderline suicidal. Though I won't lie, he has a weirdly unique charm about him; however, just know, your life expectancy has plummeted severely now that you're a part of the crew." Remarked Sebas with a chuckle as he placed his hands behind his back and looked at Mael with a fatherly smile.