Chapter 41: Rear Admiral Hina Vs Diddy

As Freyja and Diddy caused chaos and mass destruction, they flew ship to ship after destroying the previous ones, creating a chain of destruction everywhere they went while they slowly but surely neared Briss Kingdom; no one was able to stop them, not even the few captain ranked marines that intercepted them could slow them down.

While the captain and vice-captain were causing wanton destruction, the second mate of the Frenzy pirates, Sebas Visage, was calmly sitting at the helm as he sailed the ship through the waters, occasionally passing by a marine battleship that was either on fire or in the process of sinking; the area that surrounded those ships were littered with hundreds of corpses and detached limbs, while the water also started to take on a slight tint of red from the large amounts of blood.

However, while those events were happening out at sea, on the island, inside Briss Kingdom, a conversation was happening between Rear Admiral Hina, who had docked not even three hours ago, and the captain of the Briss Kingdom outpost; though funnily enough, the topic was about the ones attempting to raid Briss Kingdom.

___

___

"So, those two haven't shown their faces here, Captain Ness?" Asked Hina in slight interest while sitting opposite Captain Ness, who was currently at his desk.

"No, they haven't, though such news shouldn't be surprising; any pirate dumb enough to raid Briss Kingdom won't live for much longer anyways; us Marines will make sure of that." Said Ness solemnly while looking up at Hina, though his voice was respectful since she was his superior.

"You're not wrong, but pirates are a bunch of lawless beings, so don't put it past them to attack the Briss Kingdom, no matter how unlikely it is to happen, especially those Frenzy pirates." Remarked Hina calmly while looking at Ness, who nodded in understanding.

"I Understand, Rear Admiral Hina; I'll make sure to take note of that and not get complacent just because this is Briss Kingdom." Replied Ness seriously.

"Speaking of the Frenzy Pirates, I imagine you hadn't had the chance to confront them yet; otherwise, they would've already been locked up." Added Ness with a slight chuckle, though his words did cause Hina to frown.

"Unfortunately, no; Hina hasn't had the opportunity to confront them, though don't underestimate them; they managed to destroy Karate Island in one night; such a feat speaks volumes of strength. Not to mention Captain Leaf, that guarded Baterilla, was said to be defeated in one attack by the mink known as Diddy D. Kong." Stated Hina seriously, her words causing Ness to be taken aback.

"I knew about the destruction of Karate Island, but defeating a Captain in one attack that's news to me; it seems I've been underestimating pirates too much." Remarked Ness with an ugly expression while frowning, knowing that his chances of beating Diddy were slim to none.

Nodding at Ness's words of self-reflection, I was about to respond, though not even a second later, the doors to the office were busted open as a frightened and distraught marine soldier ran towards us.

"Speak, soldier; it must've been very important if you were required to barge into my office without my authorization." Commanded Ness sternly with a frown as he eyed the sweating and panting marine, a bad feeling welling up within his heart.

"T-They've a-attacked, C-Captain Ness!" Said the soldier while heavily panting, though his words only served to confuse Ness while Hina lit a cigarette and frowned.

"Someone attacked!? What pirate is bold enough to attack us? Do they not know that this island is Briss Kingdom?" Questioned Ness as he stood up with a furious expression and approached the marine soldier.