Chapter 100: Boa Sisters

With the Frenzy Pirates finally entering the Grand Line, they sail toward their first island in search of adventure, excitement, and powerful opponents to test their might; you could say this is the official start of the Frenzy Pirate's journey. Will they reach Sabaody Archipelago and enter the New World, or will they, just like numerous other pirates, be forgotten about within the boundless seas that have reaped the lives of countless other pirates while their ambition is killed with them? Or will they weather the various storms and overcome every obstacle that awaits them through their might and unyielding will? Only time will tell.

However, before we start the adventure of the Frenzy Pirates, let us shift our focus to an island located deep within the calm belt, the area that is known to be swarmed with mighty Sea Kings and is impossible to traverse through using normal methods.
___
___

Located in the middle of possibly the most dangerous area in the Grand Line, the Calm Belt, there exists an island that has many names: Heaven on Earth, Island of Men's Fantasy, and several more. However, the island is commonly known as Amazon Lily. The place is the territory of the Kuja Pirates and Its Captain, one of the seven warlords of the seas, Pirate Empress Boa Hancock, the former most beautiful woman in the world.

Deep within Amazon Lily, which is mainly inhabited by vegetation and peaceful animals, there is a palace, and inside the palace is the bedroom of Boa Hancock, which two large women are currently guarding.
___
___

"Haa, I'm worried about Sister. it's been almost a full month since then, yet she's refused to come out; I hope she's fine." Said a woman with long green hair, green eyes, and a large yet voluptuous body, which is common among Kuja, though her comically large head ruined it.

"I'm worried, too; should we check on her? The only time she ever opens the door is when we deliver her food." Asked the other woman, who had long orange hair, an even larger body than the previous woman, and was wielding a halberd; despite being a Kuja, her charms were rather mediocre.

"We've already tried Marigold; every time we try to ask her, she just ignores us and continues to stare blankly at that bounty. Tch, if it weren't for that woman, Freyja, none of this would have happened!" Said the woman worriedly as she looked at the doors behind her before angrily kicking the ground, cursing Freyja.

"That's brilliant Sandersonia! Why didn't we think of that sooner!? Sister is depressed because Freyja has been officially crowned the most beautiful woman alive, right? But how can a corpse be considered more beautiful than our dear Sister?" Stated Marigold in excitement as she looked at Sandersonia while slamming the butt of her halberd onto the ground, her words causing Sandersonia to display a wicked smile.

"You're right, Marigold. Why did it take us a month to think of something so simple!? We must improve ourselves; we can't allow such a simple solution to cloud our minds again, especially not for Dear Sister!" Remarked Sandersonia with an eager yet evil smile as she looked at Marigold, who nodded in response.

"Yes, you're right; however, when we kill Freyja, we must make her corpse gruesome; we can't allow her even the sliver of a chance to compete with Sister." Declared Marigold seriously as she thought back to the bounty picture of Freyja, which, despite it being of only her face, was possibly the most beautiful picture she'd ever seen, though she would never admit such a thing.

"Hehe, not only is it a simple plan, but it'll be an easy one to boot; they are just newly formed pirates within the South Blue, which is known to be only slightly more dangerous than the East Blue. When should we leave Marigold?" Said Sandersonia with a weird laugh while her long snake-like tongue hissed as she eagerly looked at Marigold.

"Why bother delaying it? Let us set sail right away; the sooner we kill Freyja, the sooner Sister will return to normal." Stated Marigold with a grin as she and Sandersonia left their posts and walked down the hall, quietly formulating a plan to capture and kill Freyja of the Frenzy Pirates.