Chapter 43: Freyja & Sebas

While charging toward Hina, I nimbly evaded several iron bars she launched at me from her arms, and when I got close to her, she created a shield by weaving numerous iron bars together, yet instead of directly attacking it, I powerfully flapped my wings, and darted right into the sky. Once decently high in the sky, I turned around and flew right toward her while spinning as I built momentum for my attack, spinning so fast that, with the help of my ability, it enabled me to engulf my foot in flames just before I attacked.

'Hell's Heel'

The instant my foot collided with Hina's self-made shield, the impact created a large gust of wind as I nearly broke through her melting iron shield, though much to my annoyance, she held firm and quickly repaired the shield before pushing me back while several iron-bars shot from the shield as they followed after me. Dodging through the air, I landed back on the ground as I clawed at an incoming iron bar, slicing right through it before eyeing her in the distance.

"You're quite powerful, but Hina can't afford to waste time; Hina must defeat you and stop your Captain before he causes too much destruction." Said Hina with a hardened gaze as she appeared from behind the iron shield while disrobing her marine coat.

"Heh, I could say the same for you; however, you won't beat me, and even if you somehow happen to, you'll be far too exhausted and injured to even fight him." Stated Freyja with a slight smile as a black tail with a sharp spade tip emerged from her tailbone and swayed about in the wind.

'This should be enough power to defeat her.' Thought Freyja lightly, signifying she was still holding back, but by how much? Only she and Diddy knew the answer to that.

'Devilish Wings'

Spreading my wings and covering them in flames, I speedily propelled myself toward Hina while creating a fire trail behind me, catching her slightly off guard with my sudden speed. However, just as she stated before, she didn't achieve her status merely because of her appearance. Seeing her quickly create an iron net with her extended arm, I didn't dodge it and instead curled into a ball while my flaming wings covered me. Colliding with the net, I busted right through it before swiftly unfurling myself as I slashed at the retreating Hina, tearing open her suit and slicing her skin, drawing blood.

"If you can't even deal with me, you've got no business trying to capture my Captain." Said Freyja as she eyed Hina's chest, which had four long bloody gashes.

Looking at the unresponsive Hina, I frowned when I noticed her left foot seemed to be missing, and not even a second later, I looked to my right with widened eyes as I saw a giant ball of iron heading right toward me; I attempted to block the sneak attack, but I was too late, causing me to be sent crashing through several street lights before I finally stopped myself.

"As Hina said before, don't underestimate Hina." Remarked Hina as she retracted the giant ball of iron before lifting her left leg from the ground, revealing a hole.

"Tch, you lucky bitch." Muttered Freyja with a frown as she stood up and approached Hina while wiping blood leaking from her nose.

(Note: To give a good idea Of Hina's strength, she's defeated MR. 2 Bon Clay one two separate occasions.)

___

___

While Freyja and Hina were battling not too far away from the dock, Sebas was currently navigating through the coast of the island, which was filled with corpses, debris from sunken ships, and destroyed ships; however, amidst all of that destruction, death, and chaos, there were still a few marines left alive.

As I sailed through the battlefield, I was slightly in awe by the sheer destruction Freyja and Captain had caused. I've lived for a relatively long time compared to the two, but I've spent all of my life in Briss Kingdom; not once have I witnessed so much destruction and death occur in just mere minutes. Seeing what kind of people I've decided to associate with was truly eye-opening.