Chapter 107: Trenza's Anger!

With my exceptional marksman skills, I killed anyone who approached us from the front with a single bullet; Scar took care of any enemies coming from the left with swift ease as he sliced them with his dagger, while Grand crushed anyone who was bold enough to approach from the right. Just like that, the three of us easily dispatched the competition while scanning the arena, searching for the strongest and most problematic opponents we would face towards the end.

"See that guy, Trenza, to the left, the large one with what looks like tribal tattoos on his back?" Said Scar as he quickly sliced the neck of an approaching pirate before retreating back towards Trenza, who glanced in the direction he spoke of.

Looking toward the left, just as Scar said, I spotted a pretty large man wearing a tiger skin cloak wrapped diagonally around his back; he was brutal, going so far as to rip off his opponent's arms only to beat them with their own arms, a freaky sight. But most importantly, he was strong; being able to rip off a pirate's arm with one's own strength is nothing short of powerful, and from the looks of things, it didn't require too much effort either.

"Yeah, I see him; I hope you don't wish for me to fight him, Scar. He'll tear me to shreds, and that's if he's being merciful." Replied Trenza with a frown of nausea as she watched the pirate ruthlessly rip out one of his enemies' guts before swinging him around, using him as a weapon.

"No, obviously, not Trenza; I intend to take him; I would just like some assistance if he managed to grab me. I'm strong, but it'll be tough for me to break out of his grasp." Stated Scar with a shake of his head as he glanced back at Trenza before warily eyeing their surroundings.

"Yes, I can do at least that much, but are you sure you can take him? Wouldn't it be better and safer if Grand took care of him; he'd crush him with just a few punches." Asked Trenza with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the tribal man, while Grand retreated back once he heard his name.

"Heh, Scar can take him, Trenza; that man fights, relying only on his brutality and superior strength. Once he's forced to fight someone like Scar, who not only has decent strength but great technique and a calm mind, he'll be overwhelmed and not know what to do." Stated Grand in his deep voice quietly while confidently smiling as he looked at the ruthless tribal man, seeing him like nothing but a beast with no self-control.

"Besides, even if I wanted to take him, I don't think that would be best; I've got someone else in my sights, and he could be much more troubling." Added Grand lightly with a slight frown as he looked toward the right, eyeing a large blue man with black hair and a long, serrated nose.

"Eh, I guess you're not wrong, Grand; you two would know better than me; I'm more of a ranged fighter. Though who are you worried about, Grand?" Remarked Trenza with a nod as she fired Sunaipu, killing two approaching enemies with one bullet and still having enough force to lodge itself deep into the leg of a random pirate.

After I asked, Grand pointed toward the right, prompting me to follow his finger, only for me to lay eyes on a Fish-Man. My brothers and I had no problems with Fish-Man or any other species like most humans; it's just that I've heard tales of their might, and to say I wasn't worried about Grand would be me lying a little.

"A Fish-Man!? Are you sure you won't need any help, Grand? I don't know if you know this, but it's rumored that just the average Fish-Man is roughly ten times stronger than an average Human, and he doesn't seem to be average; in fact, it looks like he's even utilizing Fish-Man karate that I've seen Captain use." Stated Trenza with widened eyes as she looked at the large blue fish-man, who was punching the air, yet each time, he caused a few pirates to be flung off the arena and into the jaws of that massive shark.

"Heh, Grand can take him, Trenza; he's got technique, but considering he's a fish-man and above the water, he's probably never met someone stronger than him; he'll have no idea what to do." Remarked Scar confidently with a light smile as he glanced at the fish-man, finding his mastery of fish-man karate to be abysmal compared to Diddy's