Chapter 154: Stolen Clothes

"So, where are we going? Are we going straight for that strong person, or what, Captain, 'cause if so, I'd like to keep my distance, you know, so I don't die before I even realize it?" Remarked Trenza as she stood up and dusted herself off before turning around and looking at Diddy, who was aggressively eyeing everyone walking past him like they were his prey.

"No, I'd like to at least find a pair of pants; as the Captain of an infamous pirate group, I need to look somewhat presentable at least. Besides, I don't really like walking around nude, I'm used to it, but if possible, I'd prefer to wear something; my schlong flops around everywhere if I don't wear something, and it can get annoying." Replied Diddy as he shook his head and started walking down the dirt street, passing many bars, brothels, and blacksmiths, garnering weird looks from everyone, though none dared to approach.

"Ugh, you didn't need to say that, Captain; I couldn't help but imagine it, and now I can't get such an image out of my head." Said Trenza with an ugly expression as she subconsciously glanced at Diddy's schlong, which was visible from behind him, before aggressively rubbing her eyes.

"Heh, that's your fault." Remarked Diddy with a smirk as he glanced at Trenza before suddenly stopping when he looked down an alley, causing her to bump into him.

"Hmm, what is it, Captain?" Asked Trenza curiously as she subconsciously put her hand on her holster and looked down the same alley, only to notice there were a few familiar bounties on one of the walls.

Walking down the alley, I stood before the wall and looked at my wanted poster, along with Freyja and Sebas's; our wanted posters haven't been updated yet, so these were still our old ones, but it's actually my first time seeing my wanted poster, well besides the one in the Captain's quarters.

"It's just your wanted poster, Captain; what about it?" Asked Trenza with a raised eyebrow as she glanced at the three wanted posters, even noticing Mael's as well.

"Nothing." Replied Diddy with a shake of his head as he turned around, leaving the alley and walking down the same dirt street from before.

"Speaking of wanted posters, Captain, I can't wait to get mine! I need to ask Janet to give me a cool name in her article; otherwise, the Marines will give me one, and it'll probably be something lame like pistol pirate or something stupid." Remarked Trenza enthusiastically as she quickly caught up to Diddy and started daydreaming before frowning towards the end.

"Then go tell Janet; talking to me won't change anything." Said Diddy lightly with an indifferent expression while walking down the street, passing an inn, only for a small group of pirates to intercept them.

Stopping, I looked at the group blocking my path, and that was too stupid to walk around me; everyone looked like your basic pirate with swords and pistols, though the one in front looked like a celebrity from my past life. Not as in he looked similar to one, more like he dressed like one, wearing fancy glasses, a gold chain, a fur cloak, striped pants, and a gold belt; he also had a tattoo of a smiling face with a diagonal line.

"Move." Said Diddy with a slight growl as he eyed the group with his beastly eyes, causing all except the celebrity to shiver in fear while a few even stumbled to the ground, recognizing him.

"S-Sarquiss, w-we need to m-move, t-that's C-Chaos K-" Said one of the men fearfully as he tried speaking to the celebrity known as Sarquiss, only for him to cut him off.

"Hmph, quiet; I'm not moving out of the way for a beggar; however, since I'm in a generous mood, I'll spare you some change." Remarked Sarquiss with an arrogant tone as he ignored his subordinate while looking at Diddy and Trenza before reaching into his pocket and tossing several Beri at Diddy's feet.