Helping Out

This was a story requested by purpleninjanerd123 enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked by an alleyway. It was an early afternoon and no one was out. I walked by when I saw someone in purple armour crash to the ground as if they were pushed back by a force.

Immediately, I ran to their aid. I looked down the alley where the person was thrown from and saw a man with a gun.

My instincts kicked in and I grabbed the nearest garbage lid. I used it to block a bullet and then push another bullet back to him.

The armed person got shot from the bounded bullet and crumpled to the floor. I turned to see the person in purple armour stand up slowly.

"Uh thanks." They said. The voice sounded familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked uncertain. The person stood still.

"Um no... Sorry!" He exclaimed. I reached for his helmet and pulled it off.

"Hiro?!" I was shocked. Why didn't my best friend tell me?!

"Uh hey!" He said. We heard a loud bang and Hiro screamed. The man who got shot by his own bullet used the last of his strength to shoot.

"HIRO!" I yelled.

"Agh... This hurts so bad!" He yelled.

"We need to get you to a hospital." I said.

"No, Baymax can help me out." He said. Right on cue, Baymax in red armour flew down... Since when could he do that?! On top of him, four other members jumped off.

"HIRO!" They all yelled. I could tell it was Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and Wasabi.

"Hi guys. Nice suits." I said, helping Hiro sit up. The team froze when they saw me.

"Oh... Uh hi." They muttered. Baymax walked over and picked Hiro up.

"We need to find a place to rest him." Baymax replied, after he cleaned the injury, taking the bullet out, stitching him up and putting a cast on.

"I can take him back to my place, my parents are on vacation and I don't think Aunt Cass would approve of a shot nephew." I offered. The gang bid farewell and Baymax carried Hiro to my house.

"You look like a big baby, being carried around." I said. Hiro immediately jumped out of Baymax's grip.

"I can walk thanks." Hiro said.

"Hiro, your neurotransmitter levels indicate you are experiencing new feeling towards-"

"Thank you!!! Go home and charge now!" Hiro slammed a hand over the robots non existing mouth and turned to me.

"Sorry about that..." He turned beetroot red. I laughed.

"No problem." I replied.

We entered my house and blew up the blow up mattress. "You take my bed." I indicated.

"But it's your house." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"And your arm has stitches. Go to my bed before I duct tape you to it." I grinned. Hiro went to my room and looked at me.

"Could you help me take my armour off?" He asked. I blushed really red. "I have clothes on underneath!" He exclaimed.

"I know I know." I replied. Once we took it off and he was in his usual attire, he dove under the blankets.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Oh! I have an idea, wait here!" I exclaimed. I ran downstairs and opened up a cupboard. I took out one of the biggest gummy bears I had ever seen in my life.

I went to my room with my hands behind my back. "What's behind your back?" Hiro asked.

"Something for you." I answered.

"And what is that?" He asked as I walked up to him and pulled the big piece of candy out.

"Holy gummy bears!!!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Yeah, thought it might cheer you up." I grinned.

"Oh my gosh I could kiss you right now! I mean... Uh." He stopped and I got the message. I kissed Hiro's lips and he kissed back, wrapping his good arm around me.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked.

"Just you." He grinned. I hit his arm playfully.

"I mean food wise." I said.

"Nah I'm good." He said.

"Okay, because apparently you need to take these antibiotics." I said, holding up the box Baymax gave me before he left.

"Ugh come on!" He groaned. I set up the medication and handed it to Hiro who refused.

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked myself. I kissed him and broke away quickly.

"Hey? Why did you stop- agh!" He yelled and I shove the medication in his mouth.

"That's why nerd." I laughed. He drank the water I handed him.

"See? Wasn't so bad!" I exclaimed

"I hate you (y/n)." Hiro teased.

"Naw, you love me!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I do but the only reason I liked the medicine was because you kissed me."

"Love ya!"