Dum foar yoo

(Y/n) P.O.V

You could say I'm the exact opposite of... Smart? Or dumb? I think the opposite is smart.

I was walking around the park when I saw my best friend Sally, I squealed and ran to her.

"SALLY!!" I screamed super energetic, she was like me. She dragged me over near a bench where a boy was sitting with a white blob.

She pushed me straight into the bushes and jumped in front of me. "YOU WERE BUSH BOMBED!!!" She screamed, helping me up.

I laughed. The boy with the White blob stood up quickly. "Are you okay?" He asked. I turned to him.

"YEAH! You should try it sometime!" I exclaimed grinning like crazy.

"Uh... I'm good." He said sitting back down. I shrugged.

"Suit yourself!" I said.

"So, how was math class? Heard you got in trouble." Sally exclaimed.

"Yeah... I don't even know why! Basically, the teacher said, 'There is a math problem on the board... How do we solve it?'... I grabbed a rubber and rubbed it out... Apparently he didn't like that easy solution." I explained.

"But I TOTALLY agree with you!" She exclaimed.

"I know! And I said, 'I solved it!' And he said, 'detention'... I just don't get him..."

"Anyways... My teacher told me my fly was down today and I didn't get it. Apparently I left the school with it down." Sally said.

I looked around her. "I don't see any flies... Do you?" I asked looked at the boy. He looked at us as if we were purely.... Disintelligent?

"Uh... I think her teacher was referring to her pant's zipper." He said. Sally looked down.

"Oh... Isn't it meant to be down?" She asked.

"That's what I thought!" I agreed.

"Um... No..."The kid said.

"Who are you? I'm Sally and this is (y/n)!" I exclaimed.

"Wait... Isn't it I'm Sally and your (y/n)?" Sally asked.

"That's what I said..." I exclaimed.

"No... Your (y/n) and I'm Sally." She said. The kid raised a brow.

"What she said." I said, jerking a thumb in her direction.

"I'm Hiro..." Hiro replied.

"As in super 'Hero'?" Sally asked.

"No, spelt H.I.R.O." He explained.

"Ooh... So not like super 'Hero'?" I asked confused.

"Yeah." He replied. I jumped in excitement. I dragged him up and pushed him into the bushes. "AAGH!" He exclaimed.

"BUSH BOMBED!!!" Me and Sally yelled, high fiving, I think it's high fiving... Where you try to hit each other's hands but you don't and you miss?

The white blob helped Hiro up. "It's fun huh?" I asked.

"It was spiky..." He said.

"I suggest you don't fall in bushes Hiro." The white thing said.

"That's Baymax." Hiro said. We nodded in understanding.

"There is a butterfly." Baymax pointed out.

"Ooh! I love butterflies! They are so cool how they have eight legs!" Sally squealed.

"Uh... That's a spider." Hiro said.

"Oooh it's a spooder... A spooder has wings though doesn't it?" I asked confused.

"No... It's the other way round." Hiro exclaimed.

"Oh..." Said Sally.

I got up and spread my arms wide. "What are you doing?" Hiro asked.

"Hug!" I squealed. He hesitantly got up and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly.

"Yay! I like hugs!" I exclaimed as we separated.

"I... Can tell." Hiro said slowly.

"My turn!" Sally squealed, we hugged, then she circled Hiro in a hug.

"Hugs are awesome!" I shouted.

"You girls are very... Energetic." Hiro observed.

"Yep! We also like toilet paper!" Sally said.

"Toilet paper?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah! The stuff you stick on paper to make it pretty? The gold and pink stuff?" I questioned.

"You mean glitter?" He guessed.

"Is that it?" Sally asked.

"Ummm... Yes?" Hiro said.

"Cool!" I cheered. "High five!... I like high fives to." I explained. Hiro nodded his head slowly.

He held up his hand and our hands hit each other. "Oh... We missed..." I said disappointed.

"Missed?" He repeated.

"Yeah! This is how you do a high five." I said, swinging my hand by Sally's.

"But you didn't even hit her hand..."Hiro trailed off.

"You aren't met to... That's the point?" I reasoned.

"Umm... Okay." Hiro agreed. We heard the sound of an ice cream van and ordered ice creams. Immediately... Me and Say started eating the cones.

"Why eat the cones?" Hiro asked. "Wait, let me guess, that's how you are meant to eat these." He said.

"Yep! And the ice cream goes here!" Sally said, scooping the ice cream with her hand and dumping it on my head.

"Whew! I was really hot!" I cheered. "You try!" I said to Hiro.

"Umm... Okay... Doesn't hurt to try..." He agreed.

That was one of the WORST days ever!... Or is it best? Or worst? I'm not sure...