Disney On Ice (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Who are we?!" I shouted. Me and the others froze in spot.

"BIG HERO 6!" We all shouted. We skated off stage as the entire audience applauded. Immortals by Fall Out Boys started to play and all the characters start to file out. Starting with the least important to the important.

Soon, it was John and Ethan's turn. They skated outside and did silly things like chasing each other. At the end, they skated out to the front and bowed.

Jamie went up and then followed Aiko. Daniel went after the Baymax costume person and soon it was my turn.

"And finally! (Y/n) (L/n) as Hiro Hamada!" The announcer said. I heard cried of shock when they heard my name. Yes people, I am a girl.

I skated out quickly and did a few spins. I waved to the crowd and started to skate backwards. I did aerial cartwheels and backflips. Not to hard of course.

I stood close to the edge of the rink of ice and bowed. Skating backstage I cheered.

"Woo!" That's was awesome!" Exclaimed John. Suddenly, our director, Mrs Shrinka walked up to us.

"Well done you guys! Okay, get changed out of your skates, the lucky winners of tonight's draw are going to meet you!" She called.

I walked off to my changing room and decided to go crazy. I pulled my ice-skates off and put the brown converse Hiro wears. I started to look for my tie on rollerblades. They were basically pieces of metal with wheels that you could tie to your shoes.

Hiro's P.O.V

I was about to get up when GoGo held me back. "Let's see who the lucky winners are!" She exclaimed.

"You do realise we have a 3.284 exact chance at being those 6 people?" I asked.

"Yeah, but everyone else's chance is as big as that to." Honey Lemon pointed out. I sat back down and waited.

"Okay everyone! The lucky winners are seats 76,77,78,79,60 and 61!" The announcer called. Honey Lemon looked at our seat numbers.

"Oh my gosh that's us!" She squealed. I looked at our seats and sure enough it was.

"Wow... How cool!" Fred exclaimed.

"Well then, let's go backstage!" I cheered. We got up and dragged Baymax with us. I really wanted to see the girl who play me! I still can't believe it was a she!

"We are the lucky winners!" Fred bounced up and down.

"Can I please see your seat number tickets to be sure?" The announcer asked. GoGo fiddled around with Honey Lemon's bag and pulled out our tickets.

"Congratulations! The actors will be waiting for you in this room." He indicated to another room.

The gang and I slowly walked in and sat down on a bench and waited for the actors to come.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours, they walked into the room. I wondered if they would recognise us as Big Hero 6.

"Hi! Um sorry for keeping you, one of our fellow actresses is just trying to find... Her tie on roller skates. Anyways, I am Aiko, this is Jamie, John and Ethan." Said Aiko.

"Congratulations on winning and we will be taking you on a tour around the campus, unfortunately like Aiko said, that girl is still missing." Jamie said.

"How about we get to know each other while we wait?" John suggested.

"Okay then." Honey Lemon exclaimed. "I am Honey Lemon, this is GoGo, Wasabi, Fred, Baymax in the corner and Hiro!" She exclaimed pointing to each of us.

The five of them stared at us in disbelief. "NO WAY!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Yes way! That is so awesome! So you guys are like, superheroes and all!" Jamie squealed.

"Yeah! And your performance was actually spot on." Wasabi complimented.

"Thanks!" Thanked Aiko.

"Oh my gosh and your costumes are just amazing! Like the stuff you are wearing now is practically what we are wearing to!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"It was all Maggie, the costume designer." Jamie explained. We heard a shriek of excitement come from another room.

"That was probably (y/n), the girl that played Hiro." John said. "She found those tie on rollerblades."

"Oh you should really meet her Hiro! She is like over the moon obsessed with you!" Ethan exclaimed.

The girl known as (y/n) skated into the room backwards with her rollerblades. "Hi guys, sorry guys but I found my skates!" She cried. She spun around quickly with ought much effort and turned to face us.

"So, hi! I am (y/n) and I play... Am I dreaming right now?" She asked wide eyed.

"Nope." Jamie grinned.

"Wow! Your Big Hero 6 as in... Big Hero 6!! OH MY GUMMY BEARS!" She squealed and skated around us to take a better look.