Days

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was a wreck.

My face had whipped cream on it, powder everywhere and not to forget dirt. My hair was a tangle of knots, had a few pieces of glass in it and eggs. My clothes had slime on it and lipstick, with a lot of superglue holding the folds of my skirts in some places as well as glitter, mud oh and I guess you could say was ripped in many places.

My body was bruised and sore and red... I was having the worst day ever. I sighed on my bed, which had a bunch of tinfoil balls with toothpicks sticking out... It WAS part of an experiment but kinda failed when I sat on one.

I heard a knock on the door and went downstairs to see who it was, my parents were all out at work, leaving me alone. I opened the door to slip and see my friend, Hiro, stepping into the room.

"(Y/n)! What happened to you?" Hiro asked.

"A lot?" I asked. "It's a long story." I said.

"Why didn't you clean yourself up?" Hiro asked.

"Well... Let me just explain what happened to day." I said, shutting the door and tripping over one of my tinfoil balls that thankfully had no toothpicks in.

Flash Back.

I heard my alarm blast through my ear. Screamingly, I accidentally hit it and it smashed into the floor. I sighed and got out of bed to pick the pieces up when I slipped on my skateboard and knocked a glass of water off the table... Which shattered and a fair few pieces went into my bed hair.

I sighed as the water ran to the power socket... Killing all electricity in my room.

I sighed, leaving the mess to go clean myself up in the bathroom, however... I was stopped my a black fuzzy spot on the ground... I poked it with a broom and screamed when a bunch of baby spiders separated.

I ran out, bolting the door shut. I tried to find some decent clothes that hopefully wouldn't make the glass and tangles in my hair noticeable. I found a nice red t-shirt and brown skirt.

I walked down for breakfast when things got worse. Deciding to make breakfast, I wanted pancakes. I got out the mixer and vital ingredients I would need. I tried to crack the egg, which slipped and jumped up out of my hands and hit the fan... Exploding it and covering my hair in the goo. I banged my head against the mixer in annoyance and heard a whir.

Soon, my hair was being pulled and sucked into the mixer. "AGH!" I screamed, shoving the nearest tool there was into the beaters, it stopped the machine but I don't think the fork would be useable again...

I decided to use just pancake mix but sadly when opening the packet, it exploded in my face, I knocked the bowl of whip cream of the shelf that was above my head and landed... On my head.

I gave up on food and tried to make myself look decent, grabbing my mother's makeup bag and perfume, I spilt face creams, nail polish on my shirt and lipstick all over my skirt... Talk about clumsy.

I sighed and gave up on that to, I decide to make some clothes as I loved fashion, in the end, a bunch of super glue stuck my skirt together, glitter with fabric glue was on me and I had ripped parts of my skirt thanks to my scissors and sewing machine.

I walked to my bedroom and tried making models of atoms with tinfoil balls and tooth picks, leaving them on my bed so I could get some bandaids for the bleeding, splintered fingers I had.

I came back, completely forgetting about those spiky balls, I sat on them and screamed. I tripped up on the broken alarm clock and ended up cutting my arm and bruising my butt, knee and elbow.

I sat on my bed again, luckily away from my deadly spiky tinfoil when I heard my door knock.

Flash back end

"And that, is why I'm like this." I explained, getting up from falling once more.

"Wow, you sure don't look like your having a nice day." Hiro observed.

"Ya think?" I asked sarcastically.

Hiro got up and got a damp hand-towel from the kitchen. "At least wipe your face." He suggested.

"Thanks." I said, cleaning myself. Once I was done, I put the towel away.

"I know your day seems bad but maybe I can do something to make it better." Hiro said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

He looked at me directly and kissed me. Once we parted he grinned happily.

"Better?"

"Better."