Tell Me to My Face

(Y/n) P.O.V

I ran with Hiro all the way to the Cafe. We were so close to being caught by the police.

My thick headed boyfriend still botfights. Aunt Cass came down the stairs and sighed a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank goodness, your both safe!" She hugged us tightly. Once she pulled away she looked at Hiro.

"What were you doing?!" She yelled.

"Um... At the shops..." Hiro lied. Aunt Cass bought it and told him to clean himself.

I was about to go to the living room when I felt someone pull me back. "(Y/n)... Tell the truth, where were you?" She asked. I looked at her before giving an answer.

"Bot fighting." I whispered. Aunt Cass sighed deeply and shut her eyes.

"I knew it." She said, obviously greatly disappointed.

"Well... You might want to go home now, your mother will be worried." She said I sighed and nodded. Feeling a pang of guiltiness as I reached home.

Hiro's P.O.V

Aunt Cass came up the stairs and took my laptop away. "Hey! What's that for?!" I asked.

"You know very well why Hiro, (y/n) told me you went bot fighting." She scolded. I froze as Aunt Cass left.

(Y/n) ranted me out?! That traitor! Even if she was my girlfriend, she had been telling Aunt Cass that I was doing bot fighting for the past month!

I was sick of it, if the only way to bot fight with ought being told on was to dump her, then so be it!

(Y/n) P.O.V

The next day I walked to the Cafe early. Surprisingly Hiro sat at a nearby table looking glum.

I decided to keep my cool and pretend to not see him. I ordered a donut and started to walk out the door when I felt someone grab my wrist.

"So, how are you (y/n)?" Hiro said, taking me to his bedroom.

"I'm f-fine." I stuttered, for the first time, I was actually scared of my boyfriend.

He shut the door and sat down on his bed, I sat on his desk chair and looked at him.

"First, you rant me out to Aunt Cass for the past month and then you ignore me today? What has gotten into you?" He asked.

"I... I can explain, I told Aunt Cass because I know she worried..." I started.

"But you ignored me today!" He yelled. I bit my lower lip.

"Because I was afraid you would be mad." I defended.

"Well congratulations because guess what? I am!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to Hiro-"

"Yeah? Then answer this?! Why did you?" He asked. I went quiet. "Exactly what I thought." He muttered.

"Because... I love you and worry for you..." I said quietly.

"Funny you should even say that, if you really loved me, you would support me." Hiro spat.

"What are you saying Hiro?! I do support you! It's just-"

"No, you don't get it do you!? When in a relationship, your partner is meant to help you and cover up for your mistakes!" Hiro said.

"Well if bot fighting was a mistake then why did you do it multiple times?" I yelled back.

"You don't get it! Do you even love me?!" Hiro screamed.

"H-Hiro what are you saying?" I stuttered.

"Look, how can I trust you now?" Hiro said slowly.

"Hiro!? I don't understand, I have never broken your trust-"

"I don't know if I even love you anymore." He said firmly. I froze in shock as tears started to form in my eyes.

My heart felt like it was stabbed millions of times. He doesn't love me?...

I walked to him and sat next to him on his bed.

"Well then..." I said in a shaky voice, "if you truly mean what you said, look into my eyes and say it again." I cried as the tears silently poured out.

"Go on." I urged. I looked up at Hiro to see him slowly lift his head.

"I-....I..." He stopped so suddenly and grabbed me quickly, pulling me towards him and clutching me tightly. His chin in top of my head.

"I can't say it... I do love you... I can't say I don't to you, your to special to me." He said as my tears slowly came to a stop.

He kissed the top of my head lightly and that's how we stayed for five minutes.

"I'm so sorry... I was just mad, I would never hate you (y/n), please understand." He pleaded.

"Hiro, it's okay, I understand." I assured him. He brought me in for a quick peck on the lips and hugged me.

"I love you Hiro." I whispered.

"I love you to (y/n)." He said, caressing my cheek gently.