Temptations

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro and I were bored in his garage. Well, he was bored, I was killing myself just by looking at his hair.

The way it stuck up at the bottom and laid flat at the top... How it was so thick yet fluffy.

I just wanted to run my hand through it! Although, that would be the weirdest thing ever if I just randomly got up and walked to him to play with his hair.

I could ask for permission? That would be even weirder. What would I even say? 'Oh hey Hiro,I know we are both bored senselessly but I was wondering if I could play with your hair?'?! Oh yeah he totally won't find that weird.

I just continued to look at the boy's head, seeing the little loose strands blow crazily in the wind. I need to stop these temptations.

Maybe if I distract myself! I walked over to Baymax's pod and activated him with the manual button.

"Hello, I am Baymax,you personal healthcare companion." He waved.

"Hey baymax!" Hiro greeted.

"Hello (y/n) and Hiro, what seems to be the trouble?" Baymax asked, tilting his head in the most adorable way ever!

"Oh nothing is wrong, we are just bored, do you think you can find a cure?" I asked.

"Maybe, my sources tell me that it's fun to tell secrets... But neither of you have one from my sensors, I could read out your status?" He suggested.

I looked at Hiro and he did the same. "Okay then... That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea... Let's see what things we are thinking off." Hiro smiled.

"I'll scan you first Hiro." Baymax informed us. A whirring sound came then stopped.

"25% bored due to nothing to do, 50% hopeful due to current activity, 20% hungry due to only eating gummy bears and 5% stubborn due to an unknown reason." He informed. I laughed at the stubborn part.

"Ha ha... Do (y/n)." Hiro grinned. Baymax scanned me and started to read out my current thoughts.

"65% tempted due to unknown reason, 20% agitated due to unknown reason, 10% hunger due to only eating gummy bears and 5% curiosity due to current action." Baymax noted.

"Temptation and agitation? For what?" Hiro asked interested. Now I think activating Baymax was wrong.

"I dunno! I didn't even know I was hungry." I said as my stomach grumbled. "Or...not." I said.

"Are you satisfied with your care?" Baymax interrupted.

"Huh? Oh yeah we are." Hiro said as the marshmallow walked to his charging pod.

"What is with the 5% stubbornness?" I asked.

"Tell me about the temptation and agitation first." Hiro bargained.

"I think I'll keep that to myself." I said stubbornly.

"Okay, then I'll keep my information to myself!" Hiro mimicked. We both sat down on our desk chairs and started to stare off into space.

My eyes darted back to his fluffy hair... I really wanted to ran my hands through it.

"Okay Hiro-"

"Okay (y/n)." We both said.

"Oh... You first." I said.

"About the stubborn thing... I was really stubborn because... Well I... I was debating in my head wether or not to tell you something." He said slowly.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"That I ... Like you." He said. My eyes widened in shock.

"You like me?" I repeated as Hiro nodded.

"But I understand if you don't..." He said quickly.

"Who said I didn't?" I asked.

"I... Well... Do you?" He asked.

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed. Hiro grinned widely and walked to me... Pulling me up from my chair and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted my fingers in his hair. I guess we both got what we wanted in some way.

We pulled apart and sat back down. "So... What was the whole temptation thing?" He asked.

"Oh... That." I said blushing.

"Well?" He asked.

"I really wanted to play with your hair." I grinned sheepishly. Unconsciously, Hiro ran his hand through his hair.

"You wanted to play with my hair?" He repeated.

"Yeah..." I said slowly. An awkward silence filled the room for a while.

"Well... If I said I wanted to kiss you... Would you let me if I let you play with my hair?" Hiro asked.

"I guess so." I shrugged, feeling Hiro pull me up again.

He kissed me softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. We parted and blushed.

"Well, we both got what we wanted." I said.

"Not quite." Hiro replied. I gave him a confused look as he rubbed his neck. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smirked and ruffled his hair playfully. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I'll take that as a yes." He grinned.