Wattpad

This was a request by KitKatImmortal I hope it was what you were looking for!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I admit, we all have crazy feelings for people. I know I do and it grows stronger as the days progress.

For I am I love with Hiro Hamada.

But,

I will never tell.

Why? Because I believe in statistics and statistics say that he doesn't like me back, he loves me as a friend.

If anyone asked me what one of my favourite hobbies were, immediately I say "reading" however it's not in the way they think.

In order to help myself and live out my fantasies I have with Hiro, I write stories.

To fix my problems, I decided, "hey! Why not write online anonymously?" So I did. I found an amazing app called Wattpad and that's were all my troubles vanished.

I tend to write a lot about (y/s/n your ship name). My story somehow is pretty popular, most people believing it's all fantasy rom com and such.

I smiled as I pocketed my phone away. I had just been notified that my story reached 15k reads.

I walked down the SFIT labs to check on my project. Yeah, I go to this school along with my other best friends Honey Lemon, Tadashi, Wasabi and GoGo... Fred doesn't go here but he chills. Hiro also does but he is always in his lab.

I walked into the "nerd lab" as Hiro liked to call it.

"Hey (y/n), think you could help me with Baymax for a sec?" Tadashi asked. I smiled and nodded.

Baymax was Tadashi's latest project, he was a cute as hell robot nurse that would definitely "help a lot of people" according to Tadashi.

I went over to him and passed him the necessary tools he requested for, at one point I tripped on the tool box and fell backwards.

"Ow." I said.

"Hello I am Baymax, your, personal... Healthcare, healthcare, healthcare..." Baymax kept repeating that word until Tadashi shut him down.

"Guess he isn't ready." Tadashi said.

"Yeah... I got to go, see you later?" I said.

"Sure! Thanks for helping!" He called as I left.

Tadashi's P.O.V

I started packing away the tools when I heard a loud bell. I looked for the source of noise when my eyes fell upon (y/n)'s phone on the ground.

I went to pick it up as I noticed what the notification was. "You have reached 19k reads on your story, 'Love Problems with My Life'?" I read out loud.

I decided to see what she meant. I slid the screen to unlock it to be met with a passcode lock.

I thought about what the password could be until I received another notification,

"Applesauceisbetterthancherrysauce
Left the following comment, 'OMG! (Y/n) and Hiro are so cute, love this story! (Y/s/n)!" I looked at the message confused.

I tried typing in (y/s/n) as the password and grinned when it let me in. Soon I was on an app called Wattpad.

I started reading the story I was on and a smile came to my face. So (y/n) liked Hiro?

Just as I was about to take a picture and send it to Hiro, the lab door opened.

"Hey Tadashi, I think I left my... Phone.... Here." She said.

I handed her the phone and she looked wide eyed at the screen. "Please don't tell anyone!" She exclaimed.

"Why don't you tell Hiro?" I suggested.

"Are you bonkers?! The nerd doesn't like me back!" She exclaimed.

'That's what you think.' I thought.

"Okay then, I promise not to." I said.

"Oh good." She said, leaving the lab. Once she was out of earshot, I ran all the way to Hiro's lab.

"HIRO I HAVE NEWS TO TELL YOU!" I screamed.

"Wha- yea?" He asked startled by my sudden entrance.

"You know that app you read on... Wattpad?" He nodded his head.

"Look up this author, (y/s/n), she has a book called, 'Love Problems with My Life.'" I said, leaving his lab to be met with (y/n).

"You told him?!" She spluttered.

Hiro's P.O.V

I quickly read the story as my eyes widened, (y/n) had the same feelings for me?! I opened my lab door to see (y/n) run to her lab.

I quickly ran after her, waiting outside her lab. She was breathing in deep breathes, like she was having a panic attack.

I quietly walked into her room as she shut her eyes and started breathing through her mouth.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Someone kissed my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Hiro smiling at me. My eyes widened. He cupped my face and kissed my lips.

So he did like me back.