Disney On Ice (Pt 3)

Hiro's P.O.V

"(Y/n)! They are people not animals!" John said, pulling her by her hoodie.

"Oof! Okay alright! Geez I get it!" She said. "I just can't believe it! I- oh hang on!" She called and dug around in on of her pockets. "Asthma attack." She explained as she puffed in a puffer.

"Sorry, it acts up when I get over excited." She apologised, pocketing the puffer. "Anyways... Wow it's you guys I mean... Wow." She breathed. She looked really cute... Wait what!?

"So, we will be taking you on a tour around the areas we work in!" (Y/n) exclaimed and started to skate on her rollerblades. "Ready?" She asked.

"Sure! Baymax, can you stay here?" I asked. Baymax nodded his head.

"Okay! Let's go!" She said. We all got up and followed the actors through a hallway. "To the left and right are the rooms where we change and get help with our costumes, if you were to look in a room, you would see loads of pictures of the character that a person plays just so they know what they need to wear and how to fix their clothing and et Cetera." She informed us.

(Y/n) P.O.V

We moved on to the costume department. "This is the area where we get fitted for our costumes." Jamie explained.

We went to another room full of shoes, ice skates, ice skate blades and more. "Our ice skate shoes get designed and fitted here." John explained.

We went through a bunch of other rooms, pointing and explaining what each one does. After we went in the music room, we went to the practising ice rink.

"This is where we practise our acts and learn new ones." I explained.

"Woah! This is like so cool!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Every year, we get to invite one person each to learn the skills of ice skating for free, that includes training from professional trainers, using the advanced equipment like ropes with ought harnesses and starring in the next Disney On Ice." I said.

"Oh yeah! That's right!" Ethan exclaimed. "I forgot we could do that."

I rolled my eyes. "Would you like to try the program?" I asked Hiro. His eyes went wide.

"Will you be there?" He asked. I laughed.

"I'll be your trainer." I answered.

"Then heck yeah!" He fist bumped the air.

"You know, do you guys want to join to? As our students?" Aiko invited.

"Sure!" GoGo exclaimed.

"This will be so awesome!" Fred yelled.

"Firstly, we will need to get you fitted for skates." I started walking to the ice skates department. The others followed close behind.

We got one of the shoe fitters to make special skates for the team and soon we were on the ice.

The gang of superheroes walked out and fell on their butts immediately. GoGo was the first to rise and soon she got the idea. She was going ao wild that she started to do tricks. She and Jamie started to race around the rink as the rest of us took it slow.

"Do you want to hold my hand Hiro?" I asked as he fell on his butt for the fourth time.

His cheeks flared up at this comment. "No no I am good!" He said picking himself up. He tried again and finally understood. We skated around the rink to and soon I started to teach him do tricks.

"So when you go backwards, instead of pushing like this, you push the opposite way with your feet." I indicated. He copied my actions and soon was a pro.

I taught him how to do spins and skate with one foot and soon we were just chilling and watching the others fail and fall on their butts.

GoGo and Jamie were still racing and at one point they knocked me over, causing me to fall backwards. I felt two arms surround me and help me up. It was Hiro.

"Thanks Hiro." I thanked.

"No problem." He blushed.

"You okay? You're little red in the face." I said.

"Huh!? Oh yeah I am cool!" He said.

"Uh, you can let go of me now." I added.

"Oh right!" He exclaimed and let me free.

"Thanks for catching me back there." I thanked.

"No problem,... again" he said. We kind of just stared at each other a while. Eventually we leaned in and kissed.

"Oh my gummy bears! I am so sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" Hiro exclaimed worried. I laughed.

"It's cool." I said, pecking his cheek.

"So, I take we're dating now?" He guessed.

"I say that's a yes!" I grinned. He twirled me around on the ice and caught me when GoGo hit me once again.

"I'll be here to catch you when you fall." He whispered.