Exact On The Dot

This is a request for FutureMrsHamada ! I actually like the concept of the story, so anyways, enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V
My family and I have lived in San Fransokyo ever since I was born.

We always went on crazy adventures together but unfortunately had to stop when my mother went in a terrible accident.

I started to go to school and live like any other kid, I no longer traveled around San Fransokyo doing dare devil things as my parents became over protective, it was awful.

I ended up enrolling to school at SFIT and my first day would be today.

I drew a deep breathe and walked through the front gates when I immediately bumped into someone, what a great way to start my first day of school.

"Oh sorry." A female voice exclaimed. I looked up to see a girl with black and purple hair, not look very sorry.

"It's cool... Sorry." I said.

"Hold up, you new?" She asked, popping some bubble gum.

"Uh yeah..." I said shyly.

"Cool. I'll show ya around." She said.

"I'm (y/n)." I introduced myself.

"I'm GoGo Tomago." She said. she lead me into a building and into a tech lab.

"This is where you will be working, with the other four students that share with us." She said.

I peered in to see a lot of cool tech. "Woah!" I exclaimed.

"Are you gonna tell me about you?" GoGo asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"You first Tomago." I smirked.

"Very well then, I hate girly things, I'm more of a Tom boy, I love speed, last time a guy flirted with me I broke his wrist, leg and nose... It was actually my friend Fred anyways, I've never worn a dress, I have a friend who might be your age who I tease because he is the only shorter person in my group of friends and I am friends with a marshmallow robot." GoGo listed.

"You broke your friends leg, wrist and nose!? Cool!" I exclaimed.

"Stay focused." She said.

"Right... Well, I love adventuring around San Fransokyo, I'm a dare devil, I've never failed a truth or dare, answer truthfully, I am a black belt in karate, I don't like girly things either, I love Nerf Wars... Oh and I know the exact time of date I was born, right down do the millisecond." I exclaimed.

GoGo lifted an eyebrow. "You amuse me, what is on your birth date and time then?" She challenged.

"I was born on the (year born) year, the (month born) month on the (day born) which was a Saturday at exactly 7:37 pm. And there was only 6 seconds and 295 milliseconds until the next minute." I smirked.

"I'm impressed... The only other person I know who can do that is my friend Hiro." GoGo said.

"Did someone say my name?!" A boy called, walking over to us.

"Yeah I did short stick, what is your birthday on the dot?" GoGo asked.

"(Year born) year, (month born) month, (day born) day which was a Saturday at 7:37 pm with 6 seconds and 295 milliseconds until the next minute." the boy said.

"That's the same time and date I was born!" I exclaimed, the boy looked at me.

"This is Hiro, Hiro this is (y/n), she's new here." GoGo said.

"And your birthday is the same as me! I was also born on the (year born) year, (month born) month, (day born) say which was a Saturday and had 6 seconds and 295 milliseconds until the next minute!" I gasped.

Hiro just stared at me as if I killed someone. "That simply isn't possible!" He protested.

"Oh but it is short sticks." GoGo grinned. "I'm gonna start calling both of you short stick twins." She grinned.

"That is so crazy! I mean, to meet someone who is born on the same year, month, day, time and second as me is so rare!" I exclaimed.

"But it's cool and everything!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Hey Knucklehead short stick twin, let's introduce dare devil short stick twin to Mr Perfect, Miss HyperDrive, Marshmallow Man and Mr which bone will I break next." GoGo grinned.

"Who are they?" I laughed.

"Mr Perfect is Wasabi the neat Nik, Miss Hyper Drive is Honey Lemon the chemistry wiz, marshmallow man is my robot Baymax and Mr which bone will I break next is Fred... He flirted with GoGo.

"Oh, the guy who's leg, arm and nose got broken off?" I asked.

"Yep." Hiro said, popping the "p".

"I'm just gonna say this now but meeting you was really cool." I grinned.

"I could say the same for you... Something I share in common with you." Hiro grinned. Hiro, GoGo and I became our own close little group after that.