Bat Girl

(Y/n) P.O.V

"WOOO!" I screamed as I ran inside my personal lab at SFIT. My father let me attend a human school for the first time!

After years of vampires hiding, he decided it was a change! A had to wear this thing called sunscreen that would protect me from the sun and could finally learn like humans!

My lab was very cosy but I hated how nothing was on the ceiling. I liked a room where I could go work on the floor, walls and ceiling, it clears my head. I shrugged the issue off and walked down the corridor to my class.

Heads turned as I passed by, I don't think they can get enough of my glamorous black cape.

I sat down in class next to a boy who looked 114. "Everyone, a new student is here today, this is (y/n)." The teacher introduced me.

I learnt that the boy was called Hiro and he was actually 14 years old, I was going to tell him I was 113 but he might figure out I am a vampire.

"So, how old are you?" He asked.

"Uh... 13?" I said.

"Cool! What school did you go to before here?" He asked.

"I was home schooled." I said.

"Oh wow! What were your favourite subjects?" He asked, boy was he inquisitive.

"Well, mainly flying, hypnosis and-"

"What kind of teaching did your parents do?" He asked confused. That's when I realised that the subjects were different for a human.

"Uh... Normal... I meant to say... I loved spelling... Sums?" I guessed.

"You mean English?" He asked uncertain.

"Uh, yeah!" I grinned sheepishly as the bell rang.

"I'll get you for lunch so we can hang out." Hiro grinned, running off before I could respond.

I shrugged it off and went into my lab, running around the walls and ceiling in excitement.

"YES! IM IN A HUMAN SCHOOL! WOOOHOO!" I screamed. I calmed down and began thinking of what my next move was.

"Go to the mall? No... Amusement park? Yeah no." It went on like this for hours until I heard my door open.

I scrambled off the ceiling and was half way down a wall when Hiro walked in.

"(Y/n)? Uh... What are you doing?" He asked.

"Uh... Nothing!" I said.

"How are you standing on the wall?" He asked. I grew worried as he walked to me, I backed up the wall and tripped onto the ceiling. He would find out I'm a vampire! "Okay how did you just do that!?" He asked. I ran into the floor and backed up against the window.

"I know this looks crazy but-" I was cut off by the window opening and me tumbling out.

"(Y/N)!" Hiro called. I looked at the ground and turned into a bat, flying at the last second and surprising Hiro. I landed in a tree and turned back into my normal self.

"The heck did I just see?" He asked. I sighed in annoyance.

"I shouldn't have bothered." I mumbled. I turned back into a bat and flew off, not before Hiro shouted my name.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" He yelled. I froze and flew to him.

"What did you just say?" I asked, not sure if my ears deceived me.

"How did you do that?!" He asked again. I stared at him in bewilderment and transformed once more.

"I-I can explain." I stuttered, backing up against the wall.

"Wait... No no no I'm not mad... I'm surprised... I'm not scared or think your weird." He called.

"I-I I am- I am not a human... I'm a vampire." I spluttered.

"That's like so cool!" Hiro cheered. "Fred will be over the moon!"

"I wanted to experience living as a human so I decided to come here." I admitted.

"That's awesome! So you don't eat human blood?" He asked.

"What? No! Animal blood and normal food." I corrected him.

"Sick!" He exclaimed. "Could you like, show me your fangs?" He asked. I opened my mouth and he gazed in awe. "YOU HAVE TO MEET MY FRIENDS!" He said, dragging me out of the lab.

"Guys! You will never believe this but (y/n) is a vampire! Show them your bat skills!" Hiro urged. I looked around in worry at his friends, he had so many!

"Uh okay." I said, turning into a bat. They all gasped when I changed back and crowded around me.

"That is so cool!" A boy with a beanie exclaimed. "Can I have your autograph?!" He pleaded.

"Uh sure." I said uncertainty as I signed one of his comics.

"So... Is your dad like The Count Dracula or something?" A girl with purple streaks asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"Well, welcome to the gang!" Hiro beamed.