100th Story!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat down on my couch, my husband Hiro was out for work and wouldn't be back for another few hours.

Meanwhile, I was left with another problem, I needed to talk to Hiro but I had no idea how to go about it.

We were both adults, he should be sensible too understand or situation... We are 35 for crying out loud.

"Baymax? I need your help." I said. The loveable robot waddled in.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked. I sighed, leaning against my hand

"How do I tell Hiro?" I asked.

"Haven't you told him?" Baymax asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Umm... No, no I haven't." I admitted sheepishly.

"I suggest telling him truthfully, he still loves you no matter what." Baymax said.

"But what if he doesn't want it?" I asked.

"I did warn you to always use-"

"Yeah not helping!" I said, glaring at Baymax, that robot doesn't help when most necessary. "I am satisfied with my care." I said. Baymax waddled off to his charging pod.

I sighed frustrated and looked at the photo of me, the gang, Hiro and Aunt Cass at our wedding. I smiled at the memory, Aunt Cass was all emotional... Aunt Cass... Maybe she could help us!

I quickly picked up my phone and punched in her number. It rung for a few minutes until I heard her pick up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi, Aunt Cass?" I asked.

"(Y/n), oh my god hello! Are you okay? What's going on?" She asked cheerfully.

"Oh nothing much, do you think you could come over? I would but I can't." I said. That was true, Baymax said I needed to rest and wouldn't let me leave the house, I just told everyone including Hiro I was sick.

"Oh of course! See you in a bit!" She said, hanging up. I waited for a while until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it, letting Aunt Cass in.

"Hi (y/n)! What did you need to talk to me about?" She asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Well, I need help... You see... Well... I need to tell Hiro something and I don't know how..." I said.

"Tell him what sweetie?" Aunt Cass asked...

"Well... I'm.... Uh..." I slowly faded.

"Your.... Wait... Your pregnant?!" She asked. I nodded. "Oh honey that's wonderful news! I'll be a great Aunt and Hiro a dad and you a mother!" She screamed. I smiled faintly.

"Yeah." I said.

"Is something wrong? Do you not want a child? Are you not ready?" She asked worried.

"No, I am... It's just... I don't know if Hiro is." I admitted.

"(Y/n), Hiro will... Trust me... Anything with you he wants..." Aunt Cass comforted me.

"Thanks." I said as Aunt Cass got up and waved goodbye, leaving and shutting the door. Just as she left, a few minutes later, Hiro entered.

"Hey (y/n), why was Aunt Cass here?" He asked.

"Feeling lonely." I lied. He kissed my cheek and put his bag down.

"Listen, I need to tell you something." I said.

"Yeah?" Hiro smiled. He sat down next to me and jumped back up. He ran to the room and activated Baymax to wash the dishes.

"Yes?" He asked again. Baymax waddled in and did our daily check up.

"All three of you have healthy States." He stated and waddled out. Hiro turned to me confused.

"Did he say the THREE of us?" He asked. Damn it Baymax.

"Well, I didn't expect you to find out this way... Hiro, for two weeks, our small family of two has been three and soon there will be a little your or me running around the house." I said.

Hiro stayed quite until he realised what I said. "You're... You're... You're pregnant?" He spluttered.

"I know you probably didn't want one so I'll leave if you want." I offered. Hiro pulled me back and quickly dipped and kissed me.

"Of course I do! We can start our own family and we will have help from our friends... Anything with you I want." He smiled.

"I'm glad... I wonder.. Boy or girl?" I said.

"Probably girl." Hiro said.

"I think boy." I said.

"Well, there will be only one way to find out and that is to wait." Hiro said.

"I love you Hiro." I said.

"I love you to (y/n)." Hiro said, bringing me closer to him. He started to lean in and so did I.

Soon we were centimetres away when we kissed. We broke apart and Hiro smiled. I touched my stomach and Hiro placed a hand over mine.

We both smiled at each other, we were starting a family together, just like I had dreamed.