Me, Myself and I

(Y/n) P.O.V

"They are just words, they are just people, they are just sounds they say. You can ignore it, you know way better and you can put them aside.

There is always a tomorrow, there is going to be better days, there is more to life.

Stop moving, stop breathing, stop trying, stop living, stop. Just stop. Stop negative thoughts.

Someone out there cares, someone out there will miss you and someone out there will regret themselves." Hiro said, gently placing a hand on my shoulder. I took a shaky breath and lowered the sharp metal tool.

"But I am alone, it's just me... No one but myself. It's only I." I responded.

"That's not true, you have me." Hiro reasoned. He gently grasped the knife and and took it away, putting it in his bag.

"It's hard." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Try." He said. I looked out my bedroom window and smiled for the first time in months. "There's your smile I missed." Hiro beamed.

-----Time Skip------

The next few weeks went by as per normal, with me no longer in depression, I finally returned to school.

However, one day, Hiro didn't turn up. Neither the next day or the rest of the week for that matter. Eventually, I decided to call him.

"Hey (y/n). I bet you are worried about me." Hiro questioned.

"Yeah... You sick or something?" I asked.

"No, it's my sister Trixie. She is... Depressed." Hiro explained.

"Oh... May I ask why?" I asked.

"Bullied... Everyone teases her that me and her friends are smarter than her... She is at the same point you were at but nothing I do snaps her out." Hiro gloomily said.

"Oh... I hope she feels better." I said.

"Thanks... See you soon." Hiro said, hanging up the phone. I sighed and changed into comfortable clothes.

I opened the front door to my house and walked to the Lucky Cat Cafe. It wasn't far; I lived around the corner.

I opened the door and waved to Aunt Cass who was smiling sadly. "I think I can help Trixie." I announced.

"It's thoughtful how you want to help." Aunt Cass smiled. I walked up the two flights of stairs and entered Hiro and Trixie's room, to see Trixie in her bed and Hiro by her side, pleading her to get out.

I walked to them and put a hand on Hiro's shoulder. "(Y/n)?! When did you get here?" He asked shocked.

"A while ago... I want to talk to Trixie." I said. Hiro nodded.

"Trixie, this is (y/n), a friend of mine... She wants to speak to you." He said. He nodded for me to speak.

"Some one wonderful once told me this... They are just words, they are just people, they are just sounds they say. You can ignore it, you know way better and you can put them aside.

There is always a tomorrow, there is going to be better days, there is more to life.

Stop moving, stop breathing, stop trying, stop living, stop. Just stop. Stop negative thoughts.

Someone out there cares, someone out there will miss you and someone out there will regret themselves" I said. Trixie turned and looked at me.

"But I'm alone... I have no one but myself..." She trailed off.

"And you feel like it's only you." I finished. She nodded.

"Think about what I said... Try." And with that, I left the siblings in their room.

"See you Aunt Cass!" I waved. She waved back as I disappeared into the street.

After two hours or so, I heard rapid knocking from my front door. Confused, I opened it to see Hiro with a grin on his face.

"Hiro? How is Trixie-?!" I was stopped by him picking me up and spinning me around."Woah! Calm down!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"It's Trixie! Your words made a huge impact on her! I'm so happy I could kiss you right now!" he yelled, putting me down. My cheeks went a deep shade of red. Did he really just say that? "Oh uh sorry... I uh.." he cut off.

There were a few tender awkward moments before I spoke up.

"S-sure." I stuttered. Hiro's eyes went wide. I rolled my eyes, sick and tired of waiting for him to make a move. I cupped his face in my hands and smashed his lips on mine. Soon, he pulled his arms around me and we broke off.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"I was tired of waiting for you to do something so I took matters into my own hands." I reasoned.

"You clever nerd." Hiro smiled.

"True, but after that I think that makes me your nerd." I smiled. Hiro grinned.

"Yes, yes it does."