Big and Little Me

(Y/n) P.O.V

I smirked to myself as I sat on my bed. I was a mischievous person with a mischievous set of powers.

I could literally go into a different time zone, pluck something out and change fate.

This was meant to be used to solve global issues like world war and stuff, but after I made the Japanese win a war, I can't remember which one, a new city popped up, called San Fransokyo.

I live in this dimension now and have grown used to life, and today was my favourite of all days. Why?

Because I finally managed how to go to another dimension, make a copy of something or someone and take that copy into San Fransokyo. I decided to first try it out on my best friends.

"Why did you want us to meet at Fred's mansion?" GoGo asked. They didn't know about my powers.

"You'll see." I snickered. Everyone crowded in Fred's room. "Wait right here." I said, running outside.

I opened a portal to a special dimension, the past San Fransokyo. I stepped in and closed the portal.

I appeared right in front of the Lucky Cat Cafe, my first target inside. I made myself invisible and walked inside, going up to the Hamada brother's room.

I found a 3 year old Hiro on the floor, sleeping with his butt sticking up in the air.. I used my powers to create another baby Hiro and took the baby back to San Fransokoy, I let the copy of baby Hiro crawl on the yard as I went back and gathered the others, I had to travel a little further in time as the rest of the gang was older than Hiro.

I gathered them all and went back to my time period. I found baby Hiro in the grass.

I made all the babies follow me, tempting them with a little bottle of milk. Now to have some fun.

I walked back to Fred's room and smiled, the babies giggling behind me.

"Is that... Babies?" GoGo asked. Baby Hiro fell on his face and began to cry.

"Whoops... Come here buddy." I said, picking him up and letting them all crawl inside.

"You okay Hiro?" I asked. The baby nodded as the gang looked in bewilderment.

"Did you just call that baby Hiro?" Hiro asked. I nodded.

"Why of course, you were so cute when you were younger!" I cooed as I rubbed noses with the baby Hiro.

Baby GoGo crawled over to Honey Lemon and she picked her up. "Who are you?" Honey Lemon asked.

"GoGo Tomago!" She squealed. Everyone crowded around the other babies.

"This isn't possible." Wasabi exclaimed.

"Oh yes it is!" I said, cradling baby Hiro. "Come here Hiro, this is you when you were three." I said, handing baby Hiro to Hiro.

"How?" Fred asked.

"I can go through time, copy entities and bring them back." I explained. They each picked up their baby selves and started to play with them.

"You should bring your baby self." Hiro suggested. I grinned and opened a portal, summoning the baby me.

Everyone cooed when the little me crawled to the little Hiro and began to giggle and laugh. "This is the most fun but craziest day ever." Fred exclaimed. I nodded in agreement as I picked baby Hiro up and Hiro picked the baby me up.

"Aww who's a cute little (y/n)? Oh yes you are!" Hiro cooed. I grinned as I played with baby Hiro's hair.

"You two are obsessed with each other." Wasabi said.

"And it's so cute!!! Can we do a photo shoot please?!" Honey Lemon screamed.

"Sure." I laughed. We took many selfies and photos of babies as we played with them.

"Okay, I want a photo of just (y/n), Hiro and their baby selves!" Honey Lemon pleased. I grabbed baby me and Hiro grabbed his baby self.

"Okay, sit cross legged and cradle the babies!" Honey Lemon instructed. We did so but before she could take the photo, GoGo interrupted.

"Wait, swap babies so your holding each other's younger self." She said. Me and Hiro hesitantly did so and posed again.

"Ready... Set... Go!" Honey Lemon said, shooting the photo and taking a look at it on her phone.

"TO ADORABLE!" Fred squealed.

"Well, it's time to say good bye." I said. Everyone said goodbye and I kissed baby Hiro's head. I got ready to send them back.

With a red flash, they disappeared and they were gone. "They were soooo cute!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"I must say, baby (y/n) was the cutest." Hiro grinned.

"No baby Hiro was." I said, kissing his cheek. "I kissed you when you were a baby." I said as Hiro blushed before kissing my cheek in return.