Big Brothers and Little Sisters

Hey! So in the previous chapter, "Heroes of Opposite", I asked if you would like me to make it an actual book... I let my friends all read it and they told me to do it so I agreed! Also this chapter is a Hiro x Sibling!reader.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my brother, Hiro snoring underneath me. I got out of my bed and nearly fell off my bunk bed. I climbed the ladder and watched his steady breath.

I walked down stairs and saw Aunt Cass working. I walked to the TV room and sat on the couch. It has been a long time since anyone in this house hold noticed me, Aunt Cass was always talking and boasting about how Hiro was so smart and Hiro was always busy building things to impress his friends.

I had one person left. Baymax. Everyday, before my lazy brother wakes up and my busy aunt starts work, I wake Baymax up and go to the park with him.

"Ow." I whispered as Baymax inflated.

"Is it time (y/n)?" He asked as I nodded. It was our daily routine. We walked out the front door and sat on a bench at the park.

"Oh Baymax... If only everyone was like you." I whispered.

"Your neurotransmitter levels are low, this indicates that you are sad. What seems to be the problem?" The nurse bot asked.

"I am lonely Baymax, Aunt Cass is always so busy with work and Hiro never even noticed me anymore. I have no friends apart from you and I am annoyed that we can't spend more time together before Hiro wakes up and notices." I sighed as I shut my eyes. Baymax turned in his heat sensors and soon I drifted off to dreamland.

Hiro's P.O.V

I woke with a start from a nightmare. I really needed Baymax to comfort me.

"Ow." I stated but did not hear the bot inflate. I found it strange and went to check his pod. He wasn't there.

"Hey (y/n)? Where's baymax? Wait... (Y/n)?" I asked out loud. I then noticed that there was the absence of (y/n)'s breathing. I ran down the stairs after I changed, to look for both of them.

I walked for half an hour until I noticed the familiar marshmallow and annoying sister sitting on the park bench.

I marched over and ripped her by her ear from Baymax's grip."WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH MY ROBOT!?" I yelled. Her eyes went wide with fear.

"I am sorry... We were just talking and I drifted off to sleep. Also he is mine as well. He is everyone's... Tadahsi built him to help-"

"YEAH BUT TADASHI IS DEAD! SO BAYMAX IS NOW MINE! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST ASKED!" I screamed.

"Well... It's not like you would care! You and Aunt Cass never notice me anyways!" She defended.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING LITTLE GIRL! I WISH YOU WERENT MY SISTER!" He shrieked.

I felt my eyes water up. No (y/n)... I won't cry in front of my brother.! But it did nothing. Tears poured out of my eyes and I began to cry.

"Your right... I am annoying.. I'll go." I said stumbling off blindly. The last thing I heard was Hiro calling me to come back. Yeah... Probably to just hurt me again.

I found myself in front of my acquaintance, Honey Lemon's house. She noticed me crying and invited me inside.

"It's okay... He was just mad." She soothed.

"I can't believe he said that." I sniffed.

"Neither can I... The kid loves you!" She said.

"What!? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well... Your all he talks about... You are his prized possession. He would brag about how smart and funny you are and how amazing of a sister you are! He even got worried when you stopped talking to him and Aunt Cass." Honey Lemon explained.

"So... He did care?" I asked. Honey Lemon nodded as we heard the door ring. It was Hiro.

"I'll leave you guys to talk this one out." Honey Lemon said as she walked to the kitchen.

Hiro's P.O.V

I felt bad, like, really bad! I can't believe I did that!

"(Y/n), I am so sorry sis. I didn't mean to. I was just mad and worried about you and Baymax." I said.

"Why would you worry!? You don't even care!" She shouted. I was taken back.

"(Y/n), you are my favourite person in the whole galaxy! Of course I care! I love you!" I said.

"Really!?" She asked me.

"Really." I said. She held out her fist.

"Hamada sibling fistbump?" She asked.

"Bada lalala!"