Our Normal High school

Requested for FOR-Ever-ART hope you like!

(Y/n) P.O.V

You could say I express myself way to much. I'm different. Well, along with my friend Hiro. We go crazy.

Other people in high school think otherwise. They like to call us geeks. That doesn't bother us though, once Hiro was about to be punched when his super rad, cool, awesome, amazing, over the top, incredible, humorous brother Tadashi came in and picked the bully by the collar and hung him on the fence by the hem of the shirt.
We all laughed and ate ice cream after.

Another time, I was skipping along when a girl came behind me and chucked skittles at me screaming "TASTE THE FRICKEN RAINBOW!" And I mean alot of skittles, she got five barrels that weighed about 100 kilograms and got everyone to grab handfuls and chuck them at me.

Hiro came by my side and brought a gigantic robot with him, it started shooting M&M's while we were screaming, " WE ARE NOT AFRAID!"

In the end, my family along with Hiro's had a life time supply of M&M's and skittles... I still haven't eaten one one hundredth of them.

There was also this other time when we accidentally set the school on fire because the robot we wanted to build was apparently "To big to power with a battery." So we used the school electricity poles and the school set on fire... We got in detention for that and got suspended for three weeks when the fire brigades had to pull us two out.

They gave us an hour lecture about "Leaving the building as soon as possible and not taking selfies for Instagram or singing 'This girl is on fire' and recording it." Party poppers in my opinion.

Lots of kids teased me and Hiro for being stupid... In reality we were smart because we were fricken 10 years old and in highschool!... We acted like kids cause guess what?! That's what we were!

One day there was a gang of year 12 boys and Tadashi wasn't around to help us. They had me and Hiro cornered... That's what they thought.

"Watcha gonna do about it runts?!" They exclaimed.

"Fly away on our super mega hoverboard we invented for two people and laugh at your faces while recording it with our phones." Hiro explained, pressing a button on his watch, we both got our phones out and started recording.

"In your dreams, Hamada and (l/n)." they sneered. We smiled and heard a whirring sound.

"That would be our hover board we invented." I smiled. It flew over to us and we hoped on.

"And we are now about to ride it and record your faces!" Hiro finished, smiling as we sped off.

For us, being childish was our jobs... High School was just to dead serious! Like, in history, we see pictures of dead guys but why can't we see pictures of sponge bob?! It's preposterous.

Me and Hiro always aced robotics club... We once got an A+ because our robot managed to teach the entire grade and teachers how to do the Gangnam Style dance PROPERLY.

In English, our teacher Mrs Topic was rambling on about how we needed to learn the correct pronunciation for names and such.

Hiro put his hand up and said, "Mrs Topic, your name is pronounced top/pitch but it's spelt topic... Shouldn't you fix that grammatical mistake?!" He suggested.

"I second that! You always say how pronunciation is important." I exclaimed. Let us say that I received a lunch time detention with Hiro.

In science, Hiro and I made it snow inside... It didn't help that it was already -17 degrees and we almost stuffed up the computers in the science lab.

See, this was our normal average but totally awesome now that we were there, high school.

I'm pretty certain that almost every school has had to evacuate because of the two child prodigies almost setting off a gigantic fart bomb. If your school hasn't done it, I actually strongly suggest it.

Hiro and I are like two peas in a pod... Not too squished up together like that close but just... You know... Close as friends.

We are both 14 and we just got accepted into SFIT. We actually made a fool proof plan of setting a bunch of fart bomb traps everywhere so that when you open a door it explodes... Oh! And levitating tiles so that people can get really freaked out when walking and suddenly the foot path starts to float.

What ever our plan is, we will be sure of one thing: to always make the most incredible, utterly amazing, awesome, cool, creative, hilarious, totally not dangerous and crazy pranks and inventions!

SFIT, get prepared!!!