Issues (Pt 3)

Hiro's P.O.V

"Go ahead and hang with the other orphans young man." The maid on duty said to me.

She led me and my aunt to the hall where we heard a bunch of screams. We entered to see two girls ripping the hair off of (y/n)'s head!

The maid on duty started to scream at them to stop and instantly separated everyone. Aunt Cass and I walked back to the main office to wait.

The maid passed us with the two girls behind her. "Call me." One of them whispered, making a phone shape with her hand and putting it up to her face.

"Ew, no!" I yelled. She glared daggers at me while Aunt Cass stifled a laugh.

"I wonder who that girl was that was being ripped apart." She said.

"It was (y/n)." I explained.

"Oh poor thing... I think I want to get to know her better." She said.

"If you want to do that, we can get the orphanage director to set up a small meet and greet space, we just need to let the orphanage nurse check for blood or bleeding and lice." The maid said coming back. "I'm also sorry you had to see that."

"It's okay, may I see her now?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Of course." The maid said, getting the director.

"Just wait here honey okay?" Aunt Cass asked. I nodded and sat down in a comfy chair as Aunt Cass walked out with the director.

Aunt Cass's P.O.V

"So, how many medical conditions does she have?" I asked.

"More than we can count however we are transferring her to another orphanage in New York which can help her more if no one adopts her." Poor girl, probably scared out of her mind.

We walked to the hallway to find her and walked to a small room located further away from the office.

Hiro's P.O.V

After what seemed like forever, Aunt Cass came back with a clipboard and pen.

"I have he adoption papers right here, who would you like as a sister?" She asked. I thought for a while until I couldn't ignore the fact that I had been hearing one name inside my head repeatedly this whole day.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"(Y/n), please come here, we need to speak with you." The nurse said. I slowly walked over as she sighed.

"If no one is to adopt you by the end of the week, you are moving to New York to an orphanage that can look after you better." The nurse said. My eyes widened in fear. I did NOT want to move, certainly not! But who would adopt me by this week?

It was over. To make mattered worse, the director told me to pack all my things and get ready at the front office.

I silently did as told and walked to the office to see Hiro and Aunt Cass. "Hey Hiro!" I smiled, this would be a goodbye.

"We have some news to tell you!" Aunt Cass squealed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We are adopting a girl today to be my sister!" Hiro exclaimed. My eyes went wide. Yeah my chances were blown.

"Guess who we chose!" He said excitedly.

"Who?" I asked confused. Hiro smiled like crazy and hugged me tightly, causing me to drop my bags.

"YOU!" He yelled. I let my mouth drop. I would be staying with Hiro, I would have a brother, a home, a family who cared... It was a dream come true!

"Thank you so much!" I said, crying tears of happiness.

"Ready to go? Come on kiddos!" Aunt Cass said, just as she was about to exit the doors, I ran and hugged her to.

"Thank you so much!" I said. Aunt Cass patted my head gently.

"It's okay, I understand." She smiled. We separated and Hiro helped me bring my things to their car.

"Just a quick question but how are you going to keep my medical problems under check?" I asked.

"Baymax." Hiro said.

"Who is Baymax?" I asked.

"Hiro's robot buddy he built, Baymax is a nurse bot who we will keep active to make sure you are okay." Aunt Cass explained.

We arrived in front of a cafe and entered. "You live above a cafe?! Wow!" I exclaimed as I spotted a cute and chubby cat. "Aw! And a kitty!" I said, cuddling him.

"His name is Mochi... Yo aren't allergic right?" Hiro asked, I shook my head.

"So who is this Baymax?" I asked. Hiro smirked and led me upstairs and brought out a red box, pushing a button as a white thing expanded.

"Baymax, this is (y/n), my adoptive sister." Hiro said.

Hiro called my his sister! I had a brother... And a family that cared.