Secrets

(Y/n) P.O.V

So far in my life I have learnt one thing, and that is to never tell anyone your secrets. I have had very few secrets to keep but the ones that I do keep are very deep.

For instance, one of them is talking to animals. Yeah, I am bonkers. I know... I GET IT.

Think what you want but I am saying the truth.

I was in my lab talking to a spider on the wall. "Why do people hate you?" I asked him.

"Because I am different, I have eight eyes and legs. Why do people hate you?" Mr Spider asked me. (Such a creative name XD)

"Because they think I am crazy when I say I can talk to animals." I explained.

"Oh, I am sorry I brought this up." Mr Spider apologised. Mr Spider was one of the only things who understood me. He was one of the worlds deadliest spiders, a black widow.

"I am going to get lunch, want anything?" I asked.

"Nah I'm good." He replied.

"I'll leave the door open if you need to get out." I replied, shutting the door but leaving it unlocked.

Hiro's P.O.V

I needed to talk to (y/n). I wanted to confess to her that I liked her a lot. I walked in her lab to see the biggest Black Widow Spider I had ever seen.

I screamed in my head and looked for something to kill it with. I found a magazine and rolled it up. I tried hitting it but it crawled away under the keyboard. Damn.

Mr Spider's P.O.V

I scurried under the keyboard as the boy tried to kill me. Of course I couldn't talk to him as he wouldn't understand.

I ran up the wall and waited, watching the black haired boy look determined. I dropped to the floor and he ran over to me, he lifted his foot up.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I opened my lab door to see Hiro about to squash Mr Spider! I put my food down and snatched the poor spider as Hiro brought his foot down.

Hiro looked at me as if I was crazy. "Mr spider?! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm cool, thanks (y/n). Who's the boy though?" He asked.

"That's Hiro, one of my friends." I said. "You can go back to my desk now." I said, placing him on the floor.

"What the heck?!" Hiro screamed. I turned around.

"Yes Hiro?" I asked.

"Y-you just-"

"Touched a Black a widow Spider. I know Hiro." I said.

"They are deadly! And you called it Mr Spider!? And then you tell it my name?!" He exclaimed.

"That's because I was talking to him Hiro." I said as if it were obvious.

"I can talk to animals." I explained.

"You can?! That's like really cool!" Hiro said. I nodded.

"But I keep it a secret because everyone thinks I am insane." I said.

"I get what you mean." He replied. I picked up Me Spider and held him up.

"See? He doesn't bite." I explained. Hiro took a step back. "Just because he looks different, it doesn't mean it will kill you." I explained. "Shut your eyes Hiro." I said.

"Why?" He asked nervous.

"You'll see." I said. He shut his eyes and I put Mr Spider in his hair. Mr Spider fell asleep.

"Open!" I exclaimed. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around confused.

"Where is Mr Spider?" He asked. I pressed a finger to my lips.

"Asleep." I said.

"Where is he asleep?" Hiro whispered. Carefully I reached on top of Hiro's head and scooped up Mr Spider.

I put him on the table as Hiro was about to scream. The only thing reasonable to stop him was to mash my lips to his.

It definitely shut him up.

After we broke away we stared at each other. "Why did you do that?" Hiro asks. I shrugged.

"Sorry, you were going to wake Mr Spider." I explained.

"Oh okay." Hiro replied. I think he was looking for a different answer.

"Also because I may or may not have a crush on you." I added. Hiro's eyes widened.

"You like me?! Wow... That was actually why I came here in the first place, to confess but then I saw Mr Spider and all." Hiro explained.

I nodded my head in understanding. We kissed once more then broke apart.
"Hey (y/n)! I want to show you something!" Mr Spider called. I looks behind Hiro to see a web that Mr Spider had spun. In it was three words:

"I ship (y/s/n)" it read.

"Wow, even spiders can fanboy over couples." I noted. Hiro turned and looked at the web as well.

"Thanks Mr Spider!"