Forgetting For Fame (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

After the concert, I walked back to my trailer. I was famous! I started to work on the next project as sleep started to kick in.

Hiro's P.O.V

We all left the stadium. I didn't even get the chance to talk to (y/n)!

A couple more weeks went by when I saw (y/n) on the streets, walking to a cafe.

"(Y/n)!" I called. She spun her head around."It's been so long (y/n)! Almost four months!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry... Am I meant to know you?" She asked. My face fell.

"You don't remember me? I'm Hiro? I am your friend?" I asked worried.

I took out my phone and showed her photos of us together.

"You name sounds familiar but I don't believe I know you. Sorry." She said and walked off. I just stood there, she forgot me.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I admit, that boy did look familiar but I was almost one hundred percent certain I didn't know him.

I continued on my way when I bumped into a girl with purple steaks. "(Y/n)! Long time no see!" She examined. Immediately, three others gathered.

"Am I supposed to know you? I don't really if i am." I apologised, why does everyone seem to know me?

"Don't remember us? Fred, wasabi, GoGo and me? Honey Lemon?" The girl called Honey Lemon asked shocked. I shook my head.

"Oh! You've got to remember Hiro!" GoGo exclaimed.

"I ran into him before, he said he knew me... But I can't remember him." I explained. All their faces fell.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I need to go, lots of project to finish." I said, walking off.

Once I got to my office, I continued to play around with the vocaloids.

That Hiro boy, when I saw that photo, it was almost as if I knew him before I was famous.

"All this is hurting my head." I exclaimed, flopping onto my pillow. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Dream

I was with Hiro in my garage. "Let's make our own song with these vocaloids!" He suggested.

"Sure!" I said and we sang a duet. The two vocaloids that I designed to look like us dance around as we recorded our song. We put the animation and our voices together and it was fantastic!

I made my vocaloid jump into Hiro's vocaloid's arms at the very end. Hiro blushed. "They aren't real." I pointed out.

Finish Dream

I woke up win a start. Curiosity decided to get the better of me. I walked to my cupboard and sure enough was the same computer in my dream.

I took it down and turned it on. I went through some files until I found the vocaloid animation I saw in my dream. So I did know that Hiro kid.

All the memories flooded back into my mind. He was my crush, best friend, moral supporter, my everything.

I saved the vocaloids on a hard drive and raced down to the meeting lobby.

"Violet! I have the next big performance!" I exclaimed. Her eyes filled with delight.

"Awesome!" She exclaimed.

Hiro's P.O.V

I wasn't about to give up, yet. I walked by a poster on a wall saying another vocaloid performance was going to be held.

I showed the gang but they disagreed. "She doesn't remember us Hiro." Wasabi said sadly.

"I'm not willing to give up hope!" I exclaimed. They all looked at each other.

"I'll join you Hiro." GoGo said. Everyone looked at her."Yall need a little faith." She said. The gang slowly agreed and we ran off to the performance.

We got there in a nick of time just as (y/n) was about to speak. "Hey everyone! Uh, I wanted to say thank you for all the support... And uh the performance your about to see is one I find very close to my heart, there are two singers, one is me and the other my best friend, who doesn't know in doing this so bear with me, I hope you enjoy."

The lights dimmed and two vocaloids walked on stage. One of them looked like (y/n) and the other like... Me?!

"Those vocaloids look like you and (y/n)!" Honey Lemon nudged me.

"That's because it is me! This is our song!" I realised.

"So she does remember you!" Fred exclaimed. The vocaloids started singing and I blushed when I heard my voice play.

At the end, the crowd cheered as the vocaloid jumped into the others vocaloid's arms. The walked off stage and the lights turned on.

"Guys?" I heard a voice called. We spun around to see (y/n) running.

"You remember us!" Fred exclaimed. She nodded.

"I need to say something." She said