Like Mother Like Daughter (Pt 1)

Relate able to the little mermaid 1,2 and 3 if you know what I mean! It was originally an AU story for Big Hero 6 but I changed my mind. Pic in the media is what you are wearing and tail design etc.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"SHARK!!!" Sebastian screamed, I turned around to see one sure enough, targeting us. I looked in shock as the shark swam faster and faster getting closer to us.

I grabbed the small crab and swam as fast as possible, dodging random pieces of wood that stuck out from the ship wreck I was exploring.

"Spiral through the coral!" Sebastian called, holding onto me for dear life. I cork screwed through and sure enough the shark got stuck, we high fived each other and decided to swim back to the castle where my mother would be worrying.

Sebastian scuttled off to tell my mum we were on our way, for a crab who couldn't swim if his life depended on it, sure could run fast.

I slowly made my way up to the main hall where my grandfather sat on his throne, he was king of the sea!

My mother and I were visiting him for awhile. So yes, I was part mermaid and human.

My mother, wasn't happy when ever I was let out by myself, because usually I would go to ship wrecks to explore then and yes, get in trouble.

"(Y/N)! I told you not to go there! It's dangerous!" My mother exclaimed.

"I know but you used to do it-"

"And just because I did means you do?!" She shrieked. I sighed and swam to my grandfather who was about to fall asleep on his throne.

"Hey grandfather." I said.

"What's wrong now? You seem down." He said.

"Mum caught me... Again." I explained.

"Ariel was like you when she was younger, but you know she only means well." He said.

I sighed and started looking for Sebastian, I found him in my room on my dresser.

"Why can't I explore ship wrecks?" I wondered out loud.

"Because you get chased by sharks?" He said. I laughed at his sarcastic comment.

"Yeah but if mum was there I would be fine." I pointed out.

"So you are saying I can't look after you?" He spluttered.

"No, you can its just... Never mind, it's hard to explain." I said.

"You know, if you really want to, you could sneak out with ought anyone seeing you..." Sebastian hinted.

"Are you sure you won't tell? You are the royal guardian and advisor after all." I said smirking at what the red crab had said.

"Ehh, I broke the law millions of times and I'm still not fired." He pointed out.

"True, and while we are at it I could probably steal grandfathers magic trident and play with it." I said, swimming out the door.

"Hang on, I said go sneak out not steal!" Sebastian protested. I giggled.

"I'll give it back." I said, swimming out. I snuck into the main chamber to see my grandfather asleep. I grinned as I slowly lifted the trident out of its shaft and swam off with Sebastian at my fins.

"Come on let's go!" I said, swimming out a window and out of Atlantica. We slowly reached the sunken ship areas and looked around in awe.

"I wonder what it's like near the shores!" I exclaimed.

"Careful! We are in another city, we can't let anyone see us!" Sebastian whimpered.

"Relax you big baby." I said, submerging from the waters surface. All around us was tall buildings with neon lights, it was dark and cloudy and very loud.

"Where are we?" I asked in excitement.

"By the looks of that sign, San Fransokyo." Sebastian said.

"And I think it's about to rain!" I exclaimed as wind blew and rain started to drop. The water started to grow stronger and currents started to overlap each other.

"Hold onto the trident! Let's not get separated!" I said, as the water carried us to a near by beach.

We were thrashed around when I lost grip of the trident! Sebastian went flying with it and I was thrown further and further away.

I shouldn't have done what I did, I was seperate a from the trident, friend and home.

What would my mother say when she found out Sebastian, the trident and I were missing?!

I tried fighting the current as a tree nearby snapped and fell into the water, hitting my head and making me feel dizzy.

I shook the feeling and tried to find the trident with Sebastian on it. I grew tired very quickly and the pain in my head throbbed.

My tail and arms gave up on swimming and my eyes shut closed.

Everything went black.