Sugar Rush (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I glitched around the candy world until I found Vanellope, putting away her go kart.

"Hey Van! Guess who I met today!" I yelled excitedly.

"Um... Mario?" She guessed. I rolled my eyes.

"I was in the outside remember? I haven't visited Mario in weeks." I said.

"Okay then, who did you meet?" She asked.

"I met this really nice boy called Hiro and he had this really awesome robot named Baymax!" I exclaimed.

"That's great to hear! I assume you will be inviting him over here right?" Vanellope beamed.

"As long as Ralph gives the approval, I will but we only just met so I don't want to spring any surprises on him just yet." I explained.

"That's totally understandable, wanna race around the jellybean mountain?" Vanellope asked.

"I'd love to but my old kart broke thank to those Cy bugs in 'Heroes Duty.'" I said.

"I told you not to ride your kart there." Vanellope warned.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, Cy bugs are attracted to sugar karts." I waved her off.

"For now you can borrow Peppermint's spare one, then when your friend Hiro comes, you can play the go kart mini game and make a new one." Vanellope suggested.

"Okay, thanks!" I cheered. I took out the red and white go kart and got it ready at the starting line.

"On your marks, get set, go!" Sour Bill, Vanellope's adviser yelled. He was a sour drop, a lime one.

Our engines roared to life and we took off. Glitch against glitch. In a blink of en eye, I was 10 meters in front of Vanellope.

She started to glitch and was neck and neck with me. We raced across the gum ball caverns and dodged all the balls of candy that tried to squish us to death.

We rode around the cherry cake hill and soon were on the jellybean mountain.

The floor became all bouncy and the go karts had trouble moving. Me and Vanellope saw the finish line in front of us... Just a little further...

All my concentration ended up on me accidentally glitching to the finish line and winning.

"Good game." Vanellope cheered. I grinned and looked at my watch that told two types of times, one for the WWW. and the other for the outside.

"Oh goodness! I better be going! It's already 12:30 in the afternoon!" I exclaimed in shock.

I waved goodbye and teleported outside. I ran around the corner and into the 'Lucky Cat Cafe'. Hiro saw me and came over to greet me.

"I was getting worried you had forgotten!" He exclaimed. I laughed.

"Sorry, I was busy caught up in go kart racing... I mean... Online racing!" I lied.

"That's cool... Wanna build a robot or something?" He asked. I shrugged it off.

"Nah, just chill... Let's do something easy, like make a candy go kart!" I exclaimed. Hiro gave me a funny look.

"Make a go kart out of candy? I am no mechanical expert but I do know that it's physically not possible to make a go kart out of candy." Hiro said confused.

"Oh! Right... Then... What about... Visiting ... No wait we can't do that either... What about enter the WWW.?" I asked.

"WWW.?" Hiro questioned. I face palmed. Of course he wouldn't understand.

"I must be confusing you a lot right now." I muttered.

"Are you all right? Something tells me that you aren't doing well." Hiro said.

"I'm good." I said frustrated... Wait frustrated!? That's not good, I'm going to go all glitchy!

"Um (y/n)... You okay? You don't look well." Hiro stated.

"I'm fine!!! Uh... I have an idea!" I said. Hiro raised an eyebrow.

"Let's uh... Share a secret no one or not many people know about and you would die if everyone knew!" I exclaimed.

Hiro looked at me as if I were insane. This could be the perfect way to tell him that I'm a video game character.

"Uh... Okay, I guess I could." Hiro said a little uneasy. "I am a superhero." He stated. I stared at him, all thoughts of glitching left my mind.

"You're a superhero?" I repeated. Hiro nodded. I laughed.

"You don't believe me?" He asked a little disappointed.

"Yes, well no but if you can prove to me that you are saying the truth then I'll believe you." I said. Hiro looked slightly relived.

He went to a nearby cupboard and pulled out a purple suit. "Woah!" I exclaimed. He then took out some pictures of him and some others.

"Is that Baymax?" I asked shocked to see the marshmallow flying.

"Yep, now do you believe me?" He asked. I nodded my head. "So, what's your secret?" He asked.

I swallowed. "I'm a video character."