Sugar Rush (Pt 3)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro laughed loudly. "I'm sorry, I thought I just heard you say that you were a video character as in a video game character." He said. I folded my arms.

"No, I'm being serious, I'm a video game character! I'm from the arcade game 'Sugar Rush!'" I protested. Hiro stared at me as if I had grown another head.

"Okay, listen to yourself... You are staying you are a video game character... That's just not possible." Hiro pointed out. I became angry.

"Oh! So being a superhero isn't?! I can still prove I'm a video game character!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, then prove it." Hiro exclaimed. I stared at him in annoyance. I shut my eyes and teleported to the other side of the room. He just rolled his eyes. "Screen projectors, seen it." He said.

I stared at him in furry. I searched he room for a source that had coding with my mind. I stumbled across a fighting robot Hiro hid under his bed.

I hacked into it and controlled it to crawl out. Hiro stared at the robot and picked it up. "Doesn't prove anything." He said lazily.

I pulled him up by the ear and dragged him or the front door. "Ow! Hey! Watch it! That hurts!" He exclaimed.

I didn't let him go until we were outside the arcade. "If you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe Vanellope or Ralph." I said.

I held Hiro's hand and noticed his cheeks lighten up. I felt mine do the same... Why? I pushed the strange new feeling aside and teleported back to 'Sugar Rush' with Hiro.

I let his hand go and dragged him to the Game Center. That's where I found Ralph. "Hey Ralph!" I exclaimed. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey (y/n)! Need help with anything?" He asked.

"Yep, explain to this gum ball that we are in a video game and see if it's okay for him to proceed." I said, nodding my head towards Hiro who was looking around in awe.

Ralph took one look at Hiro before coming to a conclusion. "He should be fine, doesn't seem threatening." At this, Hiro turned around to face Ralph.

"Welcome to game central! A part of the WWW. or more commonly know to you as the World Wide Web!" Ralph exclaimed.

"Wait, so you are saying I am in a video game?" Hiro asked.

"That's what I have been trying to tell you for the past hour." I exclaimed.

We said goodbye to Ralph and headed to the entrance of Sugar Rush. "This is where I live, welcome to Sugar Rush, a world made entirely of sweets!" I exclaimed.

We both walked in and Hiro looked in awe. "Over there is the chocolate hot spring and the gummy bear Forrest-" I was cut of by Hiro squealing.

"I love gummy bears!" I laughed at his outburst and held his hand once more.

We teleported around the land of candy until I found Vanellope. "Vanellope, this is Hiro! Hiro, this is my good friend Vanellope!" I introduced the two.

"Nice to meet you Hiro! Are you guys gonna make a new go kart?" Vanellope asked.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!" I called as I dragged Hiro to the kart making factory.

"Make a kart? What?" He questioned. We entered the minigame station and started to play.

"Separate the ingredients!" I exclaimed. We separated them then had to mash up buttons to mix the ingredients together.

We had to jump on a lever to make the kart cook and then began decorating it.

When it was done, it popped out of the door. "And that's how you make a candy go kart!" I exclaimed. We decided to make another kart and then pushed them both outside to the starting line.

"What are we gonna do with them now?" Hiro asked.

"Race!" I yelled, throwing myself in. Hiro's eyes went wide.

"Race you? But your a girl!" He protested.

"Correction, I am neither girl or boy, I am a piece of coding... No gender is attached to me but however, according to my appearance and when I go outside of the arcade, it suggests I am female." I explain.

Hiro nodded his head. He cautiously got into his kart. "Okay, to play safe, you are only aloud to glitch five meters every ten minutes." Vanellope exclaimed.

"Really Van? Every ten minutes?" I asked annoyed.

"It's unfair otherwise as Hiro can't glitch." Vanellope explained. We started our engines as the count down finished. We took off on the same course I did this morning with Vanellope.

Me and Hiro were neck and neck when I winked at him. In a blink of an eye, I was in front of him. He looked shocked and surprised.