Tadashi Tries

This is a request by SavannaSawyer I hope you enjoy and for once, I am doing a different kind of one shot!!! Yay! Can I say thank you for all the reads, truly amazing! I also have a special one shot for my 100th so stay tuned!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I hardly ever laughed. I could smile and grin, I just didn't bother with laughing, hell, even GoGo laughs! It's not that I couldn't or I hated the sound, it was just I didn't want to, I was more serious like GoGo than stupid crazy like Hiro and Tadashi.

Speaking of that devil, he was always on my case about something. Like last year, he thought I should try wearing make up, he ended up in hospital with a broken arm after trying to put blush on.

Or the year before that when he forced me into a dress for a dare, the hospital became mighty rich from that bill.

And finally this year, it was worse, he tried to make me laugh. Just as I was deciding where to break him next, he scared me and tried to tickle me.

"Dude, I'm not ticklish." I said. "Hiro is, go tickle his stomach or something." I said. He pouted in a cute way- I mean weird way, definitely weird way.

I for one, was not those sort of touchy touchy feely sort of people so for you to hear me call Tadashi Hamada CUTE, is a privedge.

Okay yeah you get the point. I like him, I guess I just can't admit it to him.

GoGo is who I am closest to in the group so naturally she know my secret, unfortunately the only advice she can give me is to, 'stop whining and woman up.'

Yeah, such a big help.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I promise I'll make you laugh! I know I can do it!" He exclaimed.

"Nice heroic speech and all but it takes more than that for me to crack." I said, crossing my arms.

"Okay okay okay, want to come to the 'Lucky Cat Cafe' after school?" He asked. He was probably going to try and make me laugh again.

"Yeah sure." I said plainly. He fist bumped the air in excitement and ran around my lab, screaming things I couldn't understand.

"Calm down Tadashi, your acting like a drunk child." I said. Tadashi stopped and waved, exiting my lab door. I guess that was just one of the things that made me love him even more.

I looked at the clock, 3:15, five minutes until I need to torture myself at the Hamada house hold.

I sighed and watched as the clock slowly ticked by, tick, tick,tick... Does this clock ever shut up?!

Eventually, the bell ran and I ran out of my lab, knocking over the janitor who I think tripped and fell on his mop. Ouch. I yelled a quick "sorry" and ran to the cafe.

Trips to the cafe were always pleasant, it was either Aunt Cass's amazing cooking, Hiro's silly robots that tried to make me laugh or Tadashi acting like a total crazy guy.

I entered the familiar home to see Tadashi and Hiro, ready to make me laugh.

Hiro tried lifting me up, he was two years younger than me and for a 14 year old he was pretty strong.

He managed to lift me up AND make me wrap my legs around his torso. Once he put me down I ruffled his hair and grinned when he swatted his hand away.

"Your actually quite strong little man though I have no idea why you did it." I said.

"You were supposed to be embarrassed and laugh!" He said.

"Yeah, I don't get embarrassed, I accept what happens and move on dude." I said. Tadashi then picked me up, upside down.

"TADASHI!!!" I screamed.

"Laugh then I'll let you go." He said.

"I can't, blood rushing to my..." I pretended to faint on the spot, I went all limp until I felt myself being put down.

"Ha got you!" I shot up and ran off through the brothers room and activated the invisible door.
Hiro noticed it and opened it and slammed it shut.

Tadashi came and however didn't see it, blindly smashing into it and falling back. The door then opened

I burst into laughter. Quickly I covered my mouth in shock. Tadashi sat up and stared at me in disbelief

"You laughed... Oh my god!" He screamed picking me up and kissing me, quickly pulling back.

"Uh..." I said.

"Sorry..." He said.

"It's okay.... I liked it." I said grinning. Hiro stared at us before making a face.

"Ewww Tadashi and (y/n) shared germs... AUNT CASSS!!" He screamed, running downstairs.