Prank Patrol (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today, was the day I pranked my best friend Hiro Hamada. He came to my house early in the morning and we both walked to the SFIT labs.

"So we are building the robot here? Cool." He said as we entered the building and walked to the food tech labs. That is where we met a man in a lab coat.

"Are you Hiro? (Y/n) has told me a lot about you, I'm professor Winslow." The professor smiled.

"So, what exactly are we building today?" Hiro asked.

"A robot for a TV show, the robot must be able to make just about any kind of food." He explained.

"Oh cool!" Hiro exclaimed. We pulled out some blueprint paper and began to jot down ideas for the machine. After that we began to construct it and soon we were finished.

Professor Winslow lead us out of the SFIT labs and outside where we began to walk to the recording studios.

We entered the tall building and walked into a room on the second floor, it had a set setup of a kitchen with other fancy gadgets around.

"Woah!" Hiro breathed. I was laughing inside my head. The poor kid would be leaving this place covered in chocolate pudding.

We set the invention down and looked around for the professor who had "mysteriously" disappeared to the area where I would go and join him.

"Where is the professor? He needs to present his invention!" A lady exclaimed annoyed. We waited for a good ten minutes before the lady pushed us on set and made us present the robot.

Out of no where, a bag of flour fell across the table and landed on me. "Oh my god are you alright?!" Hiro asked. I started to pretend cough and wheeze.

"She has a clogged airway! Take her outside, young man you need to present the invention by yourself." The lady said as they took me out of the recording studio and into another room where we could see all the action from a video.

"Wait, I have to do this by myself?!" Hiro squeaked. I laughed my ass off as he swallowed in fear and looked at the words he had to say on the electronic screen.

"Hello, everyone and welcome to the... Show... Cooking, this is going to fast!" Hiro said as the words began to scroll down in a blur. Hiro gave up and began to improvise.

"So this machine has the ability to create almost any food." He started to demonstrate it as a machine behind him began to whir, Hiro flipped his head around to check it out as someone tweaked the machine to malfunction.

Hiro turned back to the machine and pressed a button, at once it fell apart with a pop and a loud screech emitted from another gadget.

He looked confused and freaked out as the gadget spat out a substance of green goo.

"Ew!" Hiro screamed. I laughed as he tried stoping the goo from coming out. Another gadget made a loud ding.

"Chocolate pudding ready, about to serve." It said.

"Wait what?!" Hiro cried as the machine catapulted a chocolate pudding onto Hiro's head.

To finish it off, chocolate syrup was poured on him from a hole in the ceiling.

"Agh! Help!" He screamed. That was my cue to come back. I ran back to the set and looked at him in disbelief.

"What happened?!" I asked shocked.

"I, I don't know! STOP LAUGHING!" He yelled at everyone on set. At that moment, Scott, dressed as the building owner walked into the scene.

"What is going on?!" He demanded.

"Sir I can explain!" Hiro started. Everyone else was silent.

"Silence, you, I want an explanation." He said, pointing to me. I pretend to look flabbergasted and started to smile.

"Hiro, you were just pranked by the Prank Patrol!" I said laughing. It took a while for Hiro to process what I had just said and when he finally understood, he covered his mouth in shock.

"Oh my god... (Y/n) you did this?!" Hiro asked shocked.

"Yes... How do you feel?" I asked.

"Very sticky and shocked." He said laughing.

Everyone high fived each other and we all started to pack up. Hiro and I went home and I waited for him to clean himself up.

"I can't believe you got me." He said after he was cleaned.

"You have to admit, it was really good though." I pointed out.

"Yeah, it was." Hiro admitted. "But don't worry, I'll prank you back better and harder next time." He said smirking.

"Now your getting me scared." I said.

"I know." Hiro said. I punched his arm lightly.

"You wouldn't dare, I'm just to awesome." He said.

"Maybe, maybe not." He smiled.