Memories

This is a Hiro x Reader story!!! I am planning on doing a different kind in the next one! In this one shot you are 12 and hiro is 13 so you both are still in high school!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today I moved back to San Fransokyo. I moved away 5 years ago and today I came back. With my family of course. It's been awhile since I have seen my friends and I hope that I can remember all of them!

I got to the front gates of San Fransokyo High. Just like I remembered. I walked around the maths block until I got to the science unit. I entered the class and immediately everyone ran to me. Hugging me and saying welcome back.

I sat down at the back of the class when I noticed a certain boy who didn't say hello to me. He had black fluffy hair and brown eyes. He probably came here after I left.

Science was easy enough and soon it was time for my next period: history. The same boy was in my class again. I really wanted to know who he was. "Okay students! Since we have a student who has just recently come back, why don't we do a little history of this school?" Mr Brown said.

We went through the process of the school being built until the present day. Mr Brown showed us photos of when we all first started. The entire grade was there. I found me and looked who I was sitting next to. It was the same black haired brown eyed boy! Before I could ask any questions the bell to signal lunch came and everyone filed out.

"Excuse me Mr Brown," I said.

"What's the problem (y/n)?" He asked.

"I was just wondering who this boy is." I say, pointing to his picture.

"Ahh... That was the other student who was as smart as you! His name is Hiro Hamada." Mr Brown said.

Hiro's P.O.V

I waited outside the classroom as I saw the new girl talk to Mr Brown. I thought I knew her when I saw her photo in the picture Me Brown showed us. I needed to know her name. I saw the girl walk out and then I slipped in.

"Mr Brown, I need to know something." I say.

"Ask away my boy." He instructed.

"Do you know who this girl is?" I ask pointing to her picture.

"Funny, she asked me the same question. Well anyways, her name is (y/n) (l/n). I think you should talk to her."

My heart leapt. Maybe we knew each other awhile ago. "Thanks sir!" I called as I ran out of the classroom. Suddenly, I tripped and bumped into someone.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I left the classroom to think where I had seen this boy before. Hiro seemed to be a person I knew before I left... I just didn't know how we met.

Flashback

I was walking to school. First day of high school to be exact. I sat on the bus as a boy, a year older than me sat next to me.

"Hey! I am Hiro Hamada, wanna be friends?" He asked.

"Sure!" I smiled.

We spent many years together as friends until I had to leave.

"Please don't go!" Hiro cried.

"Sorry Hiro, I have no choice! I'll never forget you!" I called as my mother dragged me to the plane. I cried the whole flight.

Flashback end

That's right... Hiro was my friend! Just as I was about to go look for him, someone bumped into me.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Wait-
(y/n)?" The voice asked unsure if it was me or not.

"Yeah? Oh... Hiro!" I called back excited.

"Uh.. Sorry but I needed to know, do we know each other? I have a feeling we do but how?" He asked confused.

"Really!? Same here! I actually just had a flashback on how we met." I say excitedly... HE REMEMBERS ME!

"Really?" He asked. I put my hands in a quotation mark sign and tried to trigger his memory. "Please don't go (y/n)!." I paused. He still didn't remember. "Sorry Hiro, I have no choice. I'll never forget you!" I quoted five years ago.

"I actually remember." He smiled.

"You do? Oh goody!" I hugged him.

"Before I could do anything your mum dragged you away from me." Hiro said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to ask you, if you would be mine." He said blushing. My mouth dropped.

"Seriously!?" I exclaim.

"Yeah sorry, that just ruined our friendship." He said turning away.

"Said who?" I asked as I kissed his cheek. He grinned.

"You missed." He said.

"How did I-" he kissed me!