Copy

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Okay, truth or dare GoGo?" I asked. Today, the gang and I were all at the park playing a fun game of truth or dare.

"Uh dare?" GoGo asked.

"Kiss Fred." I smirked. She sighed and kissed him. Pulling back quickly due to his "stinky breath" but I personally think she is just scared to love.

"Okay Hiro truth or dare?" GoGo asked.

"Dare." Hiro said.

"(Y/n) will do 5 tasks, you have to copy them." GoGo said. "Nows your chance to get him for smashing eggs in your head." Honey Lemon whispered.

"Believe me, I'm taking it." I whispered back.

"So what are you going to do first?" Fred asked.

"Um... Parkour!" I said, going over to the near by play ground equipment and standing on the balance beam. I jumped off it, doing three flips and landing on one foot.

"You want Hiro to do that?" Wasabi dead planned.

"I can't do that!" He exclaimed.

"Then jump over the puddle." I said, pointing to the water. Hiro sighed and walked to it, handing me his hoodie so it wouldn't get ruined.

I gladly put his hoodie on as he got ready to jump. "Parkour!" He exclaimed, jumping over the puddle, slipping and falling back into the puddle.

We all burst out in laughter. "Wow Hiro, such a great gymnast." I laughed.

"Give me my hoodie to hide the water stains." Hiro said.

"Sorry Hiro but I'm using it, it's so fluffy and warm." I teased.

"Fine but that counts as one of the five things I have to do. Now you only have three." He said.

"Okay fine." I said.

"Aw, Hiro is such a whiney baby." Honey Lemon pouted. I laughed at her comment.

I grabbed a fallen branch that was really thick and dragged it over to the group.

"If you know martial arts it will help." I said, lifting the branch and snapping it in two over my knee.

"Wow, impressive." GoGo said as I handed Hiro another thick branch.

He lifted the branch over his knee and tried breaking it. "Owww... That hurt." He said. He tried bending the stick and cutting it but it wouldn't break.

"Seriously Hiro?" Fred asked.

"I'm, try- ah!" He screamed as the branch broke and he face planted into the dirt. He got up and brushed himself off sighing deeply.

"Make your last two acts good because Hiro so far is failing." Wasabi grinned.

I picked up a gummy bear and peanut sauce. "What are you doing?" Hiro fearfully asked.

"You have to copy me." I said as Hiro did the same. I dipped the gummy bear into the sauce and he did to.

"And since your allergic to peanuts, I'll take that thank you." I teased as he frowned.

"I still would have eaten that, I have an epipen you know." He said.

"But it's better we don't risk it." Fred called out. Hiro huffed in frustration.

"Well do the last thing, get this stupid thing over and done with." He said. I thought really hard about what to make him do.

Maybe I could use this to my advantage. You see I like him, and maybe I could do something to hint that to him or even better, tell him!

I kept thinking until an idea came to mind. "Okay Hiro, I have the last activity, but you have to do it at the same time as me." I explained.

"Uh okay, what do I have to do?" He asked.

"Two things, don't let our friendship be ruined and relax." I said.

"I don't get it." He said.

"You're that slow Hiro?! Even we got the message! Go (y/n)!" Fred yelled. I blushed fifty shades of red and looked at Hiro.

"I still don't get it." He said. I sighed.

"Take your hoodie before we do this, I don't want mud from you on me." I said, handing the hoodie which he gratefully took and zipped up.

I grabbed his hoodie and pulled him to me, kissing him quickly. I was meant to pull away but Hiro held me there and made the kiss longer than supposed.

Once we pulled away, the gang started cheering for us like crazy. "That, was my favourite task of the four you did." Hiro whispered.

"Mine to." I grinned.

"Yay! My otp came true!" Wasabi called.

"OTP OTP OTP!!!" Honey Lemon screamed, taking a bunch of photos.

"Yay for you." GoGo said. Like I said, probably scared of love.

"YAS! You guys are like the bomb!" Fred called out. Hiro and I just laughed.

"Well, since it was your idea to kiss me, I take that you like me?" Hiro asked.

"Uh... Yes?" I shrugged.

"Good, because I like you to." He said, kissing me.