'True' Love

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked down to Honey Lemon's chemistry lab. Today, she wanted me to take part in an experiment.

"Oh (y/n)! Your here! Come sit next to Hiro!" She indicated to a seat next to the raven haired boy. I blushed a little. I had an enormous crush on the boy for quite some time now but I am afraid to tell him in case of rejection.

"Now, I want you to drink this." She said, pouring an unnatural shade of green substance into two glasses.

"What will this do?" I asked smelling the concoction.

"Well, if brewed correctly, it will give you the power to speak only the truth for one whole day." Honey Lemon answered.

"Oh okay... That doesn't sound to bad." Hiro said as he gulped the liquid. I followed in pursuit and screwed my face up.

"Eww... It tastes awful!" I exclaimed.

"Well yeah... It's meant to taste like your least favourite taste." Honey Lemon explained.

"And you tell us now?!" Exclaimed Hiro making a face that looked like he was about to puke.

"Well... Let's just try out this experiment." Honey Lemon continued. "(Y/n), who is your favourite person out of the gang?" She asked.

"Oh easy!" I said. I knew this potion wouldn't work. "Hiro!" I exclaimed and smacked a hand over my mouth.

"Umm... Uh... That worked!" I said... I shouldn't have tried to deny it.

"Well... That's interesting... Hiro.... My question for you is, do you think that (y/n) is the prettiest girl in the world?" She asked.

My cheeks turned red as well as Hiro's I watched as he struggled to force a lie. "Yes." He said. He slapped a hand over his mouth too and turned, if possible, redder.

"Ooh! Young love! I will leave you guys alone for a second. I have the potion that will reverse the effects." Honey Lemon said. She jumped up from her seat and ran it the door.

"Is what you said true? That I am your favourite person?" Hiro asked.

"Well... Yeah... These potions made us say the truth you know." I said quickly.

"Yeah..." He agreed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So uh anyways... My turn to ask you a question." I started. His eyes went wide with shock.

"Oh! Uh sure! Go ahead! Any question at all!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Is it true that you think I am the prettiest girl in the world?" I asked nervously.

"Uh huh! Never seen anyone as beautiful as you!" He said as he face palmed himself."Ugh... Now you think I am a creep." He groaned.

"Me? Think you are a creep? I think not." I said.

"Really!? Woah what?" He asked astonished at what I had said.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"A lot." He said. He blushed and tried to run away.

"Wait! I love you to!" I blurted out. He froze and so did I. Neither of us did anything. We just processed what happened. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he spoke up.

"Y-you r-r-really like me t-too?" He stuttered uncontrollably. I giggled a bit.

"Yes... For quite some time as well." I admitted sheepishly.

"Wow... Me too.. I mean, since we first met actually but... Wow... Just wow." He breathed, shocked. He walked up to me and stared into my (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n), will you do me the honours of being mine?" He whispered quietly.

"Of course!" I smiled. He leaned in and so did I. With ought thinking of what I was doing, I closed the gap between our lips and kissed. We both tensed up a bit and then relaxed. My eyes fluttered shut and so did his.

After a while, we broke apart for some fresh air. "I love you, (y/n)." Hiro whispered.

"I love you to." I said smiling. I pecked his lips again and hugged him. We quickly broke apart when we heard the door open.

"So, did you guys do anything while I was gone?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Yep." Hiro replied, I was grinning like an idiot.

"Okay, after you drink the antidote to the serum, will you tell me what you guys did?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Great!" Honey Lemon squealed and gave us the red liquid. We gulped it down in one go. It felt warm and tasted like hot chocolate.

"So, what did you guys do?" She asked.

"Well, you see Honey Lemon, since we took the antidote, we don't have to tell you anything." I smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, so we are just gonna go..." Hiro said.

"I figured you would say that... Luckily my camera recorded it... It's being sent to Aunt Cass right now." Honey Lemon smirked.

"Oh god." We exclaimed.